WCC opponents meet when the San Francisco Dons (8-8) host the Pepperdine Waves (8-8) at War Memorial Gymnasium, starting at 5:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. The Waves are 3.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 147.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In five of 16 games (31.2%) this season, the Dons and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 147 points.
- Pepperdine has combined with its opponents to score more than 147 points in nine of 16 opportunities (56.2%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 149.6 points per game, 2.6 more points than the total of 147 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.4 fewer points per game (142.6) than this game’s total of 147 points.
- The Dons average point total in outings this year is 140.4, 6.6 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Waves this year is 4.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
San Francisco Betting Information
- San Francisco has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 7-8 record.
- The Dons fare well when favored by at least 3.5 points, posting a 4-3 record against the spread.
- San Francisco and its opponents have converted the over just 6 times in 15 (40%) games this season.
Pepperdine Betting Information
- The Waves have a winning record against the spread, going 8-5-1 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Waves have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- In most of Pepperdine’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 14 games, 42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-61 SF|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-77 SF|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-69 SF|
San Francisco Leaders
- Jamaree Bouyea leads the Dons in points and assists per game, scoring 17.4 points and distributing 3.8 assists.
- Dzmitry Ryuny is the Dons best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.0 boards in each contest while scoring 9.9 points per game.
- The Dons get the most three-point shooting production out of Khalil Shabazz, who makes 2.8 threes per game.
- The San Francisco steals leader is Shabazz, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Ryuny, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
- Kessler Edwards holds the top spot on the Waves leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 17.4 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Colbey Ross’ assist statline leads Pepperdine; he records 7.6 assists per game.
- Edwards makes more threes per game than any other member of the Waves, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.8 per game.
- The Waves’ leader in steals is Ross with 1.4 per game, and Edwards is their leader in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED