The San Diego Toreros (3-10) visit the San Francisco Dons (10-13) as 8-point underdogs after Yauhen Massalski went off for 30 points in the Toreros 90-84 loss to Pepperdine. The game is at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 4, 2021. The point total in the matchup is set at 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Francisco (-8)||Over (143.5)||San Francisco 77 San Diego 67|
- The Dons and their opponents have recorded more than 143.5 points in 52.2% of their games this season (12 of 23 opportunities).
- San Diego and its opponents have combined to score at least 143.5 points in six of 13 outings (46.2%) this year.
- The Dons and the Toreros combine to average 4.2 fewer points per game than the total of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 147.8 points per game, 4.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total for Dons games this year is 1.6 fewer points than the over/under of 143.5 in this matchup.
- Toreros games this year have averaged a total of 145.2 points, 1.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Dons score 5.9 fewer points per game (71.9) than the Toreros allow (77.8).
- San Francisco is 5-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall when scoring more than 77.8 points.
- San Diego is 0-8 overall and 2-5 against the spread when allowing more than 71.9 points.
- The Toreros’ 67.4 points per game are just 2.6 fewer points than the 70 the Dons allow.
- When it scores more than 70 points, San Diego is 3-0 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- San Francisco has a 1-12 record overall and an ATS record of 3-10 in games when its opponents score more than 67.4 points.
- The Dons have out-scored their opponents by a total of 42 points this season (1.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Toreros have out-scored them by 136 more points on the year (10.4 per game).
San Francisco Betting Information
- San Francisco has struggled against the spread, going 9-13 on the year.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the Dons have fared well against the spread, compiling a 3-1 record.
- San Francisco has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 10 times in 22 contests (45.5%).
San Diego Betting Information
- The Toreros have an even record against the spread, going 6-6 ATS.
- In most of San Diego’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 12 games, 58.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/31/2020||San Francisco||-13||145||-1100||+652||Regular Season||70-62 SF|
|1/30/2020||San Francisco||-5.5||141.5||-245||+192||Regular Season||69-44 SF|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-90 SD|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-63 SD|
San Francisco Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Dons is Jamaree Bouyea, who scores 17.5 points and distributes 3.5 assists per game.
- San Francisco’s best rebounder is Dzmitry Ryuny, who averages 5.6 boards per game in addition to his 8.9 PPG average.
- Khalil Shabazz provides the most three-point shooting production for the Dons. He makes 2.6 threes per game.
- Shabazz and Ryuny lead San Francisco on the defensive end, with Shabazz leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Ryuny in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
San Diego Leaders
- Joey Calcaterra is at the top of the Toreros scoring leaderboard with 13.8 points per game. He also collects 3.1 rebounds and averages 2.0 assists per game.
- Massalski puts up a stat line of 8.0 rebounds, 9.8 points and 1.0 assist per game for San Diego to take the top rebound spot on the team. Finn Sullivan holds the top spot for assists with 2.6 per game, adding 6.5 points and 2.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Calcaterra’s 1.7 made threes per game lead the Toreros.
- San Diego’s leader in steals is Sullivan (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Massalski (2.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds