Carlos Rosario leads the McNeese Cowboys (6-10) against the SE Louisiana Lions (6-11) after putting up 20 points in a 69-66 loss to Northwestern State. The Cowboys are 4.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Wednesday, February 24, 2021, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 145 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|SE Louisiana (-4.5)||Over (145)||SE Louisiana 77 McNeese 70|
- The Lions and their opponents have combined to score more than 145 points in 47.1% of their outings this season (eight of 17 opportunities).
- McNeese has combined with its opponents to score at least 145 points in 12 of 16 outings (75%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 4.4 more points per game (149.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 145 points.
- The Lions and the Cowboys have seen their opponents average a combined 5.4 more points per game than the point total of 145 set in this outing.
- The Lions average point total in matchups this season is 144.9, 0.1 points below the total in this game.
- The average total in Cowboys games this year is 9.9 more points than the point total of 145 in this outing.
SE Louisiana Betting Information
- SE Louisiana is good against the spread, going 9-6 on the season.
- SE Louisiana and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 7 of 15 games this season (46.7%).
McNeese Betting Information
- McNeese has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 4-6-1 ATS.
- In the majority of McNeese’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 11 games, 27.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||McNeese||-2.5||149||-145||+120||Regular Season||92-88 SELOU|
|2/26/2020||McNeese||-8||150||-388||+292||Regular Season||104-82 MCNST|
|1/22/2020||McNeese||-2.5||149||-145||+118||Regular Season||77-61 MCNST|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-52 SELOU|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-71 SELOU|
SE Louisiana Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Lions this season is Keon Clergeot, who averages 15.8 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game.
- Gus Okafor leads the Lions in rebounding, averaging 7.2 per game, while Isiah Kirby leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.4 in each contest.
- Okafor makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lions, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Joe Kasperzyk and Pape Diop lead SE Louisiana on the defensive end, with Kasperzyk leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Diop in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
- KeyShawn Feazell records 13.8 points and 10.5 rebounds per game for the Cowboys, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- A.J. Lawson’s assist statline paces McNeese; he racks up 5.6 assists per game.
- Dru Kuxhausen is dependable from distance and leads the Cowboys with 3.3 made threes per game.
- McNeese’s leader in steals is Collin Warren with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Feazell with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds