The New Orleans Privateers (4-9) are slight underdogs (by 1 point) to stop a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the SE Louisiana Lions (4-9) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|SE Louisiana (-1)||Under (146.5)||SE Louisiana 73 New Orleans 72|
- In 38.5% of their games this year (five of 13 chances), the Lions and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- New Orleans has played in eight games this year (out of 13 total matchups — 61.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 146.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 10.3 less points per game (136.2) than this matchup’s total of 146.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.6 more points per game (152.1) than this matchup’s total of 146.5 points.
- The average over/under the Lions have had set in games this year is 4.3 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Privateers games this year is 0.4 less points than the point total of 146.5 for this outing.
SE Louisiana Betting Information
- SE Louisiana has been strong against the spread, going 6-5 on the season.
- The Lions have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- The Lions have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 4 of 11 games (36.4%).
New Orleans Betting Information
- New Orleans has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 4-6-1 ATS.
- The Privateers have fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 3-0 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- The Privateers and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 5 of 11 (45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||New Orleans||-4.5||152||-206||+164||Regular Season||79-69 NO|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-73 NO|
|3/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-67 SELOU|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-68 NO|
SE Louisiana Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Lions this season is Keon Clergeot, who averages 15.3 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game.
- Gus Okafor leads SE Louisiana in rebounding, averaging 6.3 per game, while Isiah Kirby leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.3 in each contest.
- Okafor paces his teammates on the Lions with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Joe Kasperzyk and Nick Caldwell lead SE Louisiana on the defensive end, with Kasperzyk leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Caldwell in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
New Orleans Leaders
- Damion Rosser sits on top of the Privateers leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 15.8 points and 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Lamont Berzat’s assist statline leads New Orleans; he racks up 3.2 assists per game.
- Derek St. Hilaire leads the Privateers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 made threes per game.
- New Orleans’ leader in steals is Troy Green (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is LaDarius Marshall (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends