The No. 5 seed Seattle U Redhawks (10-10) are 1-point favorites in the WAC Tournament quarterfinals over the No. 4 seed Cal Baptist Lancers (13-9) on Thursday at Orleans Arena. The game starts at 7:30 PM ET and airs on ESPN+, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cal Baptist (+1)||Under (152)||Cal Baptist 75 Seattle U 73|
- In nine of 20 outings (45%) this season, the Redhawks and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 152 points.
- Cal Baptist has played in 13 games this season (out of 22 total matchups — 59.1% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 152 points.
- The Redhawks and the Lancers combine to average 0.1 more points per game than the over/under of 152 set for this game.
- The Redhawks and the Lancers have seen their opponents average a combined 11.3 fewer points per game than the point total of 152 set in this outing.
- The average total the Redhawks have had set in matchups this year is 11.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Lancers this season is the same as this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 72.4 points the Redhawks score per game are just 0.1 more points than the Lancers give up (72.3).
- Seattle U has an 8-4 record overall and a 6-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 72.3 points.
- Cal Baptist has a 6-5 record against the spread and a 5-7 record overall when giving up more than 72.4 points.
- The Lancers score an average of 79.7 points per game, 11.3 more points than the 68.4 the Redhawks give up.
- In games it scores more than 68.4 points, Cal Baptist is 7-0-1 against the spread and 12-7 overall.
- Seattle U is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when it allows more than 79.7 points.
- The Redhawks have totaled 81 more points than their opponents this season (four per game on average), and the Lancers have scored 163 more points than their opponents (7.4 per game).
Seattle U Betting Information
- The Redhawks have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 9-7 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Redhawks have struggled to a 2-3 record ATS this season.
- The Redhawks and their opponents have gone over the total in 10 of 16 games (62.5%) this season.
Cal Baptist Betting Information
- The Lancers have an 8-7-1 record against the spread, covering in 50% of their outings.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Lancers have gone 4-4-1 against the spread.
- Cal Baptist and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 10 of 16 (62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2021||Cal Baptist||-3.5||150||-174||+140||Regular Season||79-76 CABAP|
|3/5/2021||Cal Baptist||-3.5||149||-175||+140||Regular Season||80-79 SEA|
|2/29/2020||Cal Baptist||-5.5||150.5||-246||+193||Regular Season||88-87 CABAP|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-65 CABAP|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-65 SEA|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-64 CABAP|
Seattle U Leaders
- Darrion Trammell leads the Redhawks in points and assists per game, scoring 20.6 points and distributing 5.5 assists.
- Seattle U’s best rebounder is Emeka Udenyi, who averages 7.9 boards per game in addition to his 7.9 PPG average.
- Aaron Nettles’ 2.1 threes per game leads the Redhawks.
- Trammell and Kobe Williamson lead the Redhawks on the defensive end, with Trammell leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Williamson in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Cal Baptist Leaders
- Ty Rowell’s points (15.7 per game) and assists (6.0 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Lancers’ leaderboards.
- Cal Baptist’s Gorjok Gak stats (10.0 rebounds per game, 13.4 points per game, 2.0 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Reed Nottage provides the most three-point shooting production for the Lancers. He knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
- Cal Baptist’s leader in steals is Elijah Thomas with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Gak with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week