The Seattle U Redhawks (5-6) are slightly favored (by 3 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Dixie State Trailblazers (5-8) on Friday, February 5, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Dixie State (+3)||Over (144.5)||Dixie State 73 Seattle U 72|
- The Redhawks and their opponents have combined for 144.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in three of 11 outings (27.3%) this year.
- Dixie State and its opponents have combined to score more than 144.5 points in 53.8% of their matchups this season (seven of 13 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 141.5 points per game, 3.0 fewer points than the over/under of 144.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.5 fewer points per game (144) than this game’s total of 144.5 points.
- The Redhawks average point total in matchups this season is 137.7, 6.8 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Trailblazers games this year is 3.3 more points than the point total of 144.5 in this outing.
Seattle U Betting Information
- The Redhawks have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 3-4 record.
- The Redhawks have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 7 games this season.
Dixie State Betting Information
- Dixie State’s record against the spread is 5-5.
- In most of Trailblazers games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 10 games, 40%).
Seattle U Leaders
- The Redhawks scoring leader is Riley Grigsby, who averages 18.7 per contest to go with 5.0 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Emeka Udenyi leads the Redhawks in rebounding, averaging 7.5 per game, while Darrion Trammell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 6.1 in each contest.
- The Redhawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Grigsby, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
- Trammell is Seattle U’s leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Jared Pearre leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Dixie State Leaders
- Cameron Gooden scores 14.5 points and adds 3.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Trailblazers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Jacob Nicolds is at the top of the Dixie State rebounding leaderboard with 6.1 rebounds per game. He also racks up 9.2 points and tacks on 1.7 assists per game.
- Gooden makes 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Trailblazers.
- The Trailblazers’ leader in steals is Gooden with 1.7 per game, and Dason Youngblood is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends