The Seton Hall Pirates (8-5) hit the road in Big East play against the DePaul Blue Demons (1-2) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The Pirates are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total in the matchup is set at 148.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In five of 13 outings (38.5%) this season, the Pirates and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 148 points.
- DePaul has played in two games this season (out of three total matchups — 66.7% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 148 points.
- The Pirates and the Blue Demons combine to average 7.5 more points per game than the over/under of 148 set for this matchup.
- The Pirates and the Blue Demons have seen their opponents average a combined 6.2 more points per game than the point total of 148 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Pirates games this season is 1.9 fewer points than the total of 148 in this matchup.
- The average total for Blue Demons games this season is 15.7 more points than the point total of 148 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Pirates score 74.8 points per game, 8.2 fewer points than the 83 the Blue Demons allow.
- Seton Hall is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when scoring more than 83 points.
- DePaul is 1-1 against the spread and 0-2 overall when giving up more than 74.8 points.
- The Blue Demons score an average of 80.7 points per game, 9.5 more points than the 71.2 the Pirates allow.
- In games it puts up more than 71.2 points, DePaul is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- Seton Hall has an ATS record of 1-1 and a 1-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 80.7 points.
- The Pirates have totaled 47 more points than their opponents this season (3.6 per game on average), while the Blue Demons have been out-scored by seven total points (2.3 per game average differential).
Seton Hall Betting Information
- The Pirates have been solid against the spread this season, earning an 8-4 record.
- The Pirates have posted a winning record of 4-1 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or higher.
- The Pirates have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 5 of 12 contests this season, a rate of 41.7%
DePaul Betting Information
- DePaul has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 2-1 ATS.
- When they play as at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Blue Demons have a record ATS of 1-0.
- The Blue Demons and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 2 of 3 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2020||Seton Hall||-8.5||142.5||-435||+325||Regular Season||64-57 SETON|
|12/30/2019||Seton Hall||-1.5||137.5||-125||+104||Regular Season||74-66 SETON|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||97-93 DEPAUL|
|1/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-74 DEPAUL|
Seton Hall Leaders
- The Pirates scoring leader is Sandro Mamukelashvili, who averages 18.3 per contest to go with 6.8 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Jared Rhoden is the Pirates leading rebounder, grabbing 7.2 per game, while Shavar Reynolds Jr. is their best passer, averaging 4.6 assists in each contest.
- Myles Cale leads his teammates on the Pirates with 1.7 made threes per outing.
- Reynolds and Ike Obiagu lead Seton Hall on the defensive end, with Reynolds leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Obiagu in blocks averaging 3.2 per contest.
- The Blue Demons’ Charlie Moore puts up enough points (16.3 per game) and assists (5.3 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Darious Hall grabs 8.0 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.0 points per game and adds 0.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the DePaul rebounding leaderboard.
- Romeo Weems hits 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Demons.
- DePaul’s leader in steals is Javon Freeman-Liberty (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Nick Ongenda (2.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found