The Manhattan Jaspers (6-9) visit the Siena Saints (9-3) as double-digit, 10-point underdogs after Elijah Buchanan went off for 26 points in the Jaspers 77-70 victory over Iona. The game airs on ESPN+ at 5:00 PM ET on Friday, February 26, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is 124.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Saints and their opponents have scored more than 124.5 points in 75% of their outings this year (nine of 12 opportunities).
- Manhattan has played in eight games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 53.3% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 124.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 130.9 points per game, 6.4 more points than the total of 124.5 set for this game.
- The Saints and the Jaspers have seen their opponents average a combined 4.8 more points per game than the over/under of 124.5 set for this outing.
- The average total the Saints have had set in matchups this year is 5.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Jaspers games this year is 5.7 more points than the point total of 124.5 in this outing.
Siena Betting Information
- Siena has struggled against the spread, going 5-7 on the year.
- The Saints have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (6 of 12 contests).
Manhattan Betting Information
- The Jaspers have a 7-8 record against the spread, covering in just 46.7% of their outings.
- In the majority of Jaspers games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 15 games, 53.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||Siena||-6.5||125.5||-295||+235||Conference Tournament||63-49 SIENA|
|2/16/2020||Siena||-7.5||133||-362||+277||Regular Season||65-52 SIENA|
|1/12/2020||Siena||-2.5||129||-149||+121||Regular Season||81-69 MANH|
|2/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||51-49 SIENA|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||53-40 SIENA|
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Saints is Manny Camper, who averages 13.3 points, 10.5 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game.
- Jordan King contributes the bulk of the Saints’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.1 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Nick Hopkins and Jalen Pickett lead Siena on the defensive end, with Hopkins leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Pickett in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- Anthony Nelson collects 13.3 points and tacks on 3.0 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Jaspers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Warren Williams is at the top of the Manhattan rebounding leaderboard with 7.9 rebounds per game. He also scores 10.9 points and adds 0.7 assists per game.
- Samir Stewart provides the most three-point shooting production for the Jaspers. He makes 1.8 threes per game.
- The Jaspers’ leader in steals is Buchanan with 1.9 per game, and Williams is their leader in blocks with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED