The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (9-6) are only 2.5-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a four-game home winning streak when they square off against the SMU Mustangs (9-4) on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at Reynolds Center. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Mustangs and their opponents have combined to score more than 135.5 points in 61.5% of their outings this year (eight of 13 opportunities).
- Tulsa and its opponents have combined to score more than 135.5 points in 46.7% of their games this year (seven of 15 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 7.5 more points per game (143) than this matchup’s total of 135.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 131.8 points per game, 3.7 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Mustangs games this year is 7.4 more points than the over/under of 135.5 in this matchup.
- Golden Hurricane games this year have averaged an over/under of 131.9 points, 3.6 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 75.2 points per game the Mustangs put up are 11.1 more points than the Golden Hurricane allow (64.1).
- SMU is 5-0-1 against the spread and 9-2 overall when scoring more than 64.1 points.
- Tulsa has put together a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall in games when it allows more than 75.2 points.
- The Golden Hurricane’s 67.8 points per game are just 0.1 more points than the 67.7 the Mustangs allow to opponents.
- Tulsa has compiled a 5-0 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 67.7 points.
- SMU’s record is 3-4 overall and 0-5-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 67.8 points to its opponents.
- The Mustangs have out-scored their opponents by a total of 98 points this season (7.5 points per game on average), and the Golden Hurricane have put up 56 more points than their opponents on the year (3.7 per game).
SMU Betting Information
- SMU has covered in just five of 12 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Mustangs have fared well against the spread, compiling a 4-3-1 record.
- The Mustangs have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 5 times in 12 games this season.
Tulsa Betting Information
- The Golden Hurricane have an 8-6 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their matchups.
- The Golden Hurricane have fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 3-0 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Tulsa has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 57.1% of matchups this season (8 out of 14 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Tulsa||-1.5||134||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-57 TULSA|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-57 SMU|
- The Mustangs leader in points and assists is Kendric Davis, who scores 16.8 points per game to go with 7.4 assists.
- Feron Hunt leads SMU in rebounding, pulling down 8.0 boards per game while also scoring 12.2 points a contest.
- Emmanuel Bandoumel makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mustangs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Davis is the Mustangs leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Yor Anei leads them in blocks with 2.4 per contest.
- Brandon Rachal puts up 14.9 points and 6.7 rebounds per game for the Golden Hurricane, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Elijah Joiner’s assist statline leads Tulsa; he dishes out 3.4 assists per game.
- Austin Richie paces his teammates on the Golden Hurricane with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Tulsa’s leader in steals is Darien Jackson (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Rachal (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week