The UCF Knights (3-5) are 4-point underdogs as they look to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the SMU Mustangs (7-2) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at CFE Arena. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The over/under is set at 139 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCF (+4)||Over (139)||SMU 70 UCF 69|
- The Mustangs and their opponents have put up more than 139 points in 66.7% of their games this year (six of nine opportunities).
- UCF and its opponents have added up to score at least 139 points in 25% of their games this season (two of eight chances).
- The two teams average a combined four more points per game (143) than this game’s total of 139 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.5 fewer points per game (135.5) than this matchup’s total of 139 points.
- The average point total for Mustangs games this year is 7.3 more points than the over/under of 139 in this matchup.
- The average total for Knights games this season is 6.9 fewer points than the point total of 139 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 79.2 points per game the Mustangs average are 10.8 more points than the Knights give up (68.4).
- When SMU puts up more than 68.4 points, it is 3-0-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- In games UCF gives up more than 79.2 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Knights score an average of 63.8 points per game, only 3.3 fewer points than the 67.1 the Mustangs allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.1 points, UCF is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- SMU’s record is 2-3-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it gives up more than 63.8 points.
- The Mustangs have totaled 109 more points than their opponents this season (12.1 per game on average), while the Knights have been out-scored by 37 total points (4.6 per game average differential).
SMU Betting Information
- The Mustangs have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 4-3-1 record.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Mustangs have fared well against the spread, putting up a 3-2-1 record.
- In 5 of 8 (62.5%) contests this season, SMU and its opponents have hit the over.
UCF Betting Information
- UCF has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 3-5 ATS.
- In the majority of UCF’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 8 games, 37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||SMU||-1||138.5||-117||-106||Regular Season||61-58 UCF|
|1/8/2020||SMU||-7||136.5||-335||+256||Regular Season||81-74 SMU|
|2/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||95-48 UCF|
|2/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-65 UCF|
- Kendric Davis leads the Mustangs in points and assists per game, scoring 19.1 points and distributing 7.7 assists.
- Feron Hunt leads the Mustangs in rebounding, pulling down 8.7 boards per game while also scoring 12.3 points a contest.
- Emmanuel Bandoumel’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Mustangs.
- The SMU steals leader is Davis, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Yor Anei, who compiles 2.6 rejections per contest.
- Dre Fuller Jr. racks up 5.9 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Knights’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Brandon Mahan scores 14.9 points per game, putting him at the top of the UCF scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 5.4 rebounds and averages 2.0 assists per game.
- Darin Green Jr. is consistent from three-point range and leads the Knights with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Isaiah Adams (1.7 steals per game) is the steal leader for UCF while C.J. Walker (1.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Men’s College Basketball Week 9 Parlay Betting Picks
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak