The South Carolina Upstate Spartans (0-10) will attempt to break a 10-game losing streak when they visit the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (1-7) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 as 1-point favorites. The Buccaneers have lost four games in a row. The point total for the matchup is set at 138.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|South Carolina Upstate||-1||-109||-112||138||-109||-112||-115||-106|
|South Carolina Upstate (-1)||Over (138)||South Carolina Upstate 71 Charleston Southern 70|
- In 80% of their games this season (eight of 10 chances), the Spartans and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 138 points.
- Charleston Southern has played in five games this year (out of eight total matchups — 62.5% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 138 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.9 fewer points per game (133.1) than this game’s total of 138 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 159.8 points per game, 21.8 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total the Spartans have had set in matchups this season is 15.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Buccaneers this year is 1.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
South Carolina Upstate Betting Information
- The Spartans have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 3-5 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Spartans have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- Spartans games have played to the total or above 4 times in 8 games this season.
Charleston Southern Betting Information
- The Buccaneers have a 1-5 record against the spread, covering in only 16.7% of their contests.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Buccaneers have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 4 of 6 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2020||South Carolina Upstate||-1||141||-116||-107||Regular Season||66-52 USCU|
|1/2/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-75 CHSOU|
South Carolina Upstate Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Spartans is Tommy Bruner, who scores 14.5 points and distributes 4.5 assists per game.
- Nevin Zink is South Carolina Upstate’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.5 boards in each contest while scoring 8.6 points per game.
- Bryson Mozone’s 2.2 made threes per game lead the Spartans.
- Bruner is South Carolina Upstate’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Khydarius Smith leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Charleston Southern Leaders
- The Buccaneers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Phlandrous Fleming Jr. with 19.3 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Ty Jones’ assist statline leads Charleston Southern; he racks up 3.0 assists per game.
- Fleming contributes the bulk of the Buccaneers’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.6 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Charleston Southern’s leader in steals is Jones with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Terence Porter Jr. with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends