The South Dakota Coyotes (4-6) will look to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Western Illinois Leathernecks (2-8) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at Western Hall as 7.5-point favorites. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is 147.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Western Illinois (+7.5)||Under (147.5)||South Dakota 76 Western Illinois 69|
- In one of 10 games (10%) this year, the Coyotes and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 147.5 points.
- In six of 10 games (60%) this season, Western Illinois has combined with its opponents to score more than 147.5 points.
- The Coyotes and the Leathernecks combine to average 8.9 less points per game than the over/under of 147.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.5 more points per game (149) than this matchup’s total of 147.5 points.
- The Coyotes average point total in outings this season is 138.8, 8.7 points below the total in this game.
- Leathernecks games this year have averaged an over/under of 148.8 points, 1.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
South Dakota Betting Information
- South Dakota has covered in just three of nine matchups this season.
- The Coyotes and their opponents have gone over the total in 4 of 9 games (44.4%) this season.
Western Illinois Betting Information
- Western Illinois has a 4-3-1 record against the spread, covering in 50% of their matchups.
- In 4 out Western Illinois’ 8 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||South Dakota||-14.5||157||-1597||+830||Regular Season||85-72 SDAK|
|12/29/2019||South Dakota||-5.5||150||-244||+195||Regular Season||82-75 WILL|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-67 SDAK|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-59 WILL|
South Dakota Leaders
- The Coyotes leader in points and rebounds is Stanley Umude, who scores 21.0 points and pulls down 7.3 boards per game.
- A.J. Plitzuweit is South Dakota’s best passer, dispensing 4.0 assists per game while scoring 15.9 PPG.
- Plitzuweit contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Coyotes. He makes 1.8 threes per game.
- Mason Archambault and Brady Heiman lead the Coyotes on the defensive end, with Archambault leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Heiman in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
Western Illinois Leaders
- Tamell Pearson holds the top spot on the Leathernecks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 12.4 points and 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Marcus Watson Jr.’s assist statline paces Western Illinois; he records 3.3 assists per game.
- Will Carius’ 1.9 made threes per game lead the Leathernecks.
- Western Illinois’ leader in steals is Watson (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Carius (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Men’s Basketball National Championship Betting Update: Gonzaga Back at the Top
- Men’s College Basketball Week 11 Parlay Betting Picks: Duke vs Florida State ACC Conference Showdown
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: BIG 12 Great Action, SEC Showdown and More
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other