Summit foes square off when the South Dakota State Jackrabbits (10-4) visit the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (8-8) at Mabee Center, tipping off at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The Golden Eagles are 3.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 157.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|South Dakota State||-3.5||-115||-105||157.5||-110||-110||-175||145|
|South Dakota State (-3.5)||Under (157.5)||South Dakota State 78 Oral Roberts 74|
- The Jackrabbits and their opponents have scored no less than 157.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 14 outings (42.9%) this season.
- In seven of 16 outings (43.8%) this year, Oral Roberts and its opponents have combined to score at least 157.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.5 fewer points per game (157) than this game’s total of 157.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 146.6 points per game, 10.9 less than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total in Jackrabbits games this season is 6.3 fewer points than the over/under of 157.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Golden Eagles this season is 5.2 points less than this game’s over/under.
South Dakota State Betting Information
- Against the spread, South Dakota State has been strong this season, posting a 7-6 record.
- The Jackrabbits have posted a losing record of 4-5 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or higher.
- South Dakota State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 8 of 13 games for a 61.5% rate.
Oral Roberts Betting Information
- Oral Roberts has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 6-7 ATS.
- The Golden Eagles have not fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 1-5 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Oral Roberts and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 8 of 13 (61.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2020||Oral Roberts||-4.5||154||-195||+158||Regular Season||76-61 SDKST|
|1/2/2020||South Dakota State||-2.5||147||-144||+120||Regular Season||96-79 SDKST|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-80 SDKST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-65 SDKST|
South Dakota State Leaders
- The Jackrabbits leader in rebounds and assist is Baylor Scheierman, who grabs 9.6 rebounds and distributes 3.3 assists per game along with scoring 14.2 points per contest.
- Noah Freidel leads South Dakota State in scoring, averaging 17.1 per game to go with 4.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Freidel hits more threes per game than any other member of the Jackrabbits, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
- Scheierman is the Jackrabbits leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Matt Dentlinger leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Oral Roberts Leaders
- The Golden Eagles’ Max Abmas racks up enough points (21.9 per game) and assists (3.6 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Kevin Obanor’s stat line of 10.0 rebounds, 19.8 points and 1.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Oral Roberts rebounding leaderboard.
- Abmas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 3.6 per contest.
- Abmas (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Oral Roberts while Francis Lacis (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends