The South Florida Bulls (7-6) host the Tulane Green Wave (8-8) in a matchup of AAC teams at Yuengling Center, beginning at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 14, 2021. The Green Wave are 6-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 125.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tulane (+6)||Over (125)||South Florida 68 Tulane 63|
- The Bulls and their opponents have scored no less than 125 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 13 outings (76.9%) this year.
- Tulane has combined with its opponents to score more than 125 points in eight of 16 opportunities (50%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 6.5 more points per game (131.5) than this game’s total of 125 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.1 more points per game (132.1) than this game’s total of 125 points.
- The Bulls average point total in outings this season is 137.3, 12.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Green Wave this season is 1.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bulls record 68.3 points per game, 5.2 more points than the 63.1 the Green Wave give up.
- South Florida is 3-0 against the spread and 6-3 overall when scoring more than 63.1 points.
- When Tulane gives up more than 68.3 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Green Wave put up an average of 63.2 points per game, 5.8 fewer points than the 69 the Bulls allow.
- Tulane is 2-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 69 points.
- South Florida’s record is 1-4 against the spread and 2-4 overall when it allows more than 63.2 points.
- The Bulls have been out-scored by nine points this season (0.7 points per game on average), while the Green Wave have put up only two more points than their opponents on the year (0.1 per game).
South Florida Betting Information
- South Florida has covered in just four of 11 matchups this season.
- The Bulls have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -6 or higher.
- South Florida has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 7 of 11 games for a 63.6% rate.
Tulane Betting Information
- Tulane has a 10-6 record against the spread, covering in 62.5% of their contests.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Green Wave have gone 2-2 against the spread.
- In most of Green Wave games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 16 games, 31.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2020||South Florida||-1||128||-118||-105||Regular Season||66-52 USF|
|3/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-70 USF|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-48 USF|
South Florida Leaders
- David Collins leads the Bulls in points and assists per game, scoring 12.7 points and distributing 3.8 assists.
- Michael Durr is the Bulls best rebounder, hauling in an average of 8.0 boards in each contest while scoring 8.4 points per game.
- Justin Brown leads the Bulls in three-point shooting with an average of 1.5 threes per game.
- Collins is the Bulls leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Alexis Yetna leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
- Jaylen Forbes puts up 15.3 points and 5.2 rebounds per game for the Green Wave, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Tulane’s assist leader is Jordan Walker with 4.1 per game. He also records 12.9 points per game and adds 2.1 rebounds per game.
- Forbes is dependable from deep and leads the Green Wave with 2.3 made threes per game.
- The Green Wave’s leader in steals is Walker with 1.6 per game, and Kevin Cross is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends