The Eastern Illinois Panthers (3-11) are expected to extend a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (4-7) as 2.5-point underdogs at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Show Me Center. The game airs on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southeast Missouri State||-2.5||-112||-109||136.5||-109||-113||-148||120|
|Southeast Missouri State (-2.5)||Over (136.5)||Southeast Missouri State 73 Eastern Illinois 70|
- In 45.5% of their opportunities this season (five of 11 chances), the Redhawks and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 136.5 points.
- Eastern Illinois and its opponents have added up to score more than 136.5 points in 57.1% of their games this year (eight of 14 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 0.3 less points per game (136.2) than this matchup’s total of 136.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.5 more points per game (146) than this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- The average over/under the Redhawks have had set in games this season is 1.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Panthers games this year is 7.6 more points than the point total of 136.5 for this outing.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
- Southeast Missouri State has earned an even 5-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Redhawks have struggled to a 0-3 record ATS this season.
- The Redhawks have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 5 of 11 contests this season, a rate of 45.5%
Eastern Illinois Betting Information
- The Panthers have a 2-12 record against the spread, covering in just 14.3% of their games.
- When they play as at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Panthers have a record ATS of 0-8.
- In most of Eastern Illinois’ games this season, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 14 games, 42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Eastern Illinois||-4.5||140.5||-203||+164||Regular Season||72-70 EILL|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-59 EILL|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-79 SEMST|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-59 SEMST|
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- The Redhawks scoring leader is Chris Harris, who averages 13.9 per contest to go with 2.6 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Nana Akenten is the Redhawks leading rebounder, grabbing 6.1 per game, while DQ Nicholas is their best passer, averaging 3.3 assists in each contest.
- Akenten paces his teammates on the Redhawks with 2.0 made threes per contest.
- Nygal Russell and Manny Patterson lead the Redhawks on the defensive end, with Russell leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Patterson in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Eastern Illinois Leaders
- Josiah Wallace is at the top of the Panthers scoring leaderboard with 16.0 points per game. He also collects 4.1 rebounds and dishes out 3.1 assists per game.
- George Dixon has a stat line of 5.9 rebounds, 5.0 points and 1.1 assists per game for Eastern Illinois to take the top rebound spot on the team. Marvin Johnson holds the top spot for assists with 4.0 per game, adding 14.5 points and 5.3 rebounds per outing.
- Mack Smith is the top scorer from distance for the Panthers, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Johnson (1.8 steals per game) and Jordan Skipper-Brown (1.3 blocks per game) lead the Panthers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week