Eric Reed Jr. leads the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (10-15) against the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (9-15) after putting up 27 points in a 94-88 win over Eastern Illinois. The Redhawks are 2.5-point favorites in the game on Saturday, February 27, 2021, which tips off at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southeast Missouri State||-2.5||-110||-110||137.5||-110||-110||-152||128|
|SIU-Edwardsville (+2.5)||Over (137.5)||Southeast Missouri State 71 SIU-Edwardsville 70|
- In 52% of their games this season (13 of 25 chances), the Redhawks and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 137.5 points.
- SIU-Edwardsville has played in 11 games this season (out of 24 total matchups — 45.8% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 137.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.9 less points per game (135.6) than this matchup’s total of 137.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.9 more points per game (145.4) than this matchup’s total of 137.5 points.
- The average total the Redhawks have had set in games this year is 4.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Cougars games this season is 1.5 more points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
- The Redhawks have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 12-11-2 record.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Redhawks have struggled to a 1-3-1 record ATS this season.
- In 13 of 25 (52%) contests this season, Southeast Missouri State and its opponents have hit the over.
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Information
- SIU-Edwardsville has a winning record against the spread, going 13-10 ATS (covering 56.5% of the time).
- The Cougars have fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The Cougars and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 10 of 23 (43.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2021||Southeast Missouri State||-3||140||-158||+130||Regular Season||64-62 SEMST|
|2/15/2020||Southeast Missouri State||-2||138||-137||+110||Regular Season||75-71 SEMST|
|1/23/2020||SIU-Edwardsville||-1||140||-118||-105||Regular Season||84-65 SIUE|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-86 SIUE|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-88 SIUE|
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Redhawks is Chris Harris, who scores 12.3 points and distributes 3.3 assists per game.
- Southeast Missouri State’s best rebounder is Nana Akenten, who averages 5.6 boards per game in addition to his 9.2 PPG average.
- Eric Reed Jr.’s 2.2 threes per game leads the Redhawks.
- Akenten and Manny Patterson lead Southeast Missouri State on the defensive end, with Akenten leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Patterson in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- Sidney Wilson is the top scorer for the Cougars with 13.1 points per game. He also adds 3.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game to his scoring output.
- SIU-Edwardsville’s leader in rebounds is Mike Adewunmi with 6.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Courtney Carter with 3.7 per game.
- Adewunmi is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Cougars, hitting 1.4 threes per game.
- SIU-Edwardsville’s leader in steals is Carter (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Lamar Wright (1.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends