The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (1-14) are 4-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (5-8) on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at Show Me Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southeast Missouri State||-4||-113||-109||137||-108||-113||-190||155|
|Southeast Missouri State (-4)||Over (137)||Southeast Missouri State 73 Tennessee Tech 66|
- The Redhawks and their opponents have recorded more than 137 points in 46.2% of their outings this year (six of 13 opportunities).
- In 10 of 15 games (66.7%) this season, Tennessee Tech has combined with its opponents to score more than 137 points.
- These teams average a combined 130.5 points per game, 6.5 fewer points than the over/under of 137 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.9 more points per game (147.9) than this matchup’s total of 137 points.
- The Redhawks average point total in matchups this season is 136.5, 0.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Golden Eagles this season is 4.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
- The Redhawks have been an even bet against the spread this season at 6-6-1.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Redhawks have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- The Redhawks have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 6 of 13 contests this season, a rate of 46.2%
Tennessee Tech Betting Information
- The Golden Eagles have a 7-8 record against the spread, covering in just 46.7% of their matchups.
- Tennessee Tech and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 9 of 15 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Tennessee Tech||-4||135||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-62 TNTECH|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-60 TNTECH|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-66 SEMST|
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- The Redhawks scoring leader is Chris Harris, who averages 13.5 per contest to go with 2.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Nana Akenten leads the Redhawks in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while DQ Nicholas leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.2 in each contest.
- Akenten paces his teammates on the Redhawks with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Akenten and Manny Patterson lead the Redhawks on the defensive end, with Akenten leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Patterson in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Tennessee Tech Leaders
- Jr. Clay is the top scorer for the Golden Eagles with 15.7 points per game. He also adds 3.2 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Tennessee Tech leaders in rebounding and assists are Amadou Sylla with 5.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 4.4 points and 0.4 assists per game) and Keishawn Davidson with 3.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.3 points and 3.1 rebounds per game).
- Clay’s 2.2 made threes per game lead the Golden Eagles.
- Tennessee Tech’s leader in steals is Clay (2.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Sylla (0.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED