The Southern Illinois Salukis (11-13) visit the Bradley Braves (12-15) as 2.5-point favorites after Lance Jones put up 30 points in the Salukis 65-58 loss to Loyola Chicago. The matchup is at 6:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 4, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 129.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Bradley (+2.5)||Over (129.5)||Bradley 68 Southern Illinois 66|
- In 66.7% of their games this season (16 of 24 chances), the Salukis and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 129.5 points.
- In 15 of 27 games (55.6%) this season, Bradley and its opponents have combined to score more than 129.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 135.7 points per game, 6.2 more points than the total of 129.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 134.4 points per game, 4.9 more than the point total for this game.
- The Salukis average point total in outings this year is 134, 4.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Braves this year is 6.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Salukis average just 0.4 fewer points per game (65.9) than the Braves allow (66.3).
- When Southern Illinois puts up more than 66.3 points, it is 6-0-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- Bradley has a 1-10-2 record against the spread and a 3-11 record overall when allowing more than 65.9 points.
- The Braves’ 69.8 points per game are only 1.7 more points than the 68.1 the Salukis allow.
- Bradley is 10-5 overall and 6-0-2 against the spread in games it scores more than 68.1 points.
- Southern Illinois is 1-6-2 against the spread and 2-7 overall when it allows more than 69.8 points.
- The Salukis have a -52-point scoring differential on the season (-2.2 per game). The Braves have out-scored opponents by 94 points on the season (3.5 more per game).
Southern Illinois Betting Information
- The Salukis have been strong against the spread this season, earning an 11-10-2 record.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Salukis have put together a 3-3-1 record ATS.
- The Salukis have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 9 of 23 games (39.1%).
Bradley Betting Information
- Bradley has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 10-11-3 ATS.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Braves have not fared well, going 4-6-1 against the spread.
- In most of Bradley’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (13 out of 24 games, 54.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/7/2021||Bradley||-8||132.5||-396||+298||Regular Season||69-68 SILL|
|2/6/2021||Bradley||-8||131.5||-400||+301||Regular Season||74-66 BRADLY|
|3/6/2020||Bradley||-6||125||-277||+217||Conference Tournament||64-59 BRADLY|
|2/15/2020||Bradley||-1||129||-116||-106||Regular Season||69-67 BRADLY|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-48 BRADLY|
Southern Illinois Leaders
- The Salukis leader in points and assists is Jones, who scores 13.7 points per game along with 3.0 assists.
- Kyler Filewich leads the Salukis in rebounding, grabbing 5.7 boards per game while also scoring 6.8 points a contest.
- The Salukis get the most three-point shooting production out of Jones, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
- Jones is the Salukis leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Anthony D’Avanzo leads them in blocks with 0.5 per contest.
- The Braves’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Elijah Childs with 14.2 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Bradley’s assist leader is Sean East with 3.7 per game. He also scores 8.7 points per game and tacks on 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Ville Tahvanainen averages 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Braves.
- Bradley’s leader in steals is Terry Nolan Jr. with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Childs with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED