The Southern Utah Thunderbirds (14-3) are big, 13-point favorites as they look to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (3-12) on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at America First Events Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is 142.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southern Utah (-13)||Over (142.5)||Southern Utah 80 Northern Arizona 65|
- The Thunderbirds and their opponents have combined to score more than 142.5 points in 76.5% of their games this year (13 of 17 opportunities).
- Northern Arizona and its opponents have combined to score at least 142.5 points in 46.7% of their matchups this year (seven of 15 opportunities).
- The Thunderbirds and the Lumberjacks combine to average 2.5 more points per game than the total of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.6 more points per game (144.1) than this game’s total of 142.5 points.
- The Thunderbirds average point total in matchups this season is 154.2, 11.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Lumberjacks games this year is 7.6 fewer points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
Southern Utah Betting Information
- The Thunderbirds have been solid against the spread this season, earning an 8-3 record.
- The Thunderbirds have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -13 or higher.
- Southern Utah has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 8 of 11 games for a 72.7% rate.
Northern Arizona Betting Information
- The Lumberjacks have an even record against the spread, going 7-7-1 ATS.
- The Lumberjacks and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 6 of 15 (40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Southern Utah||-2||139||-137||+111||Regular Season||82-69 NARZ|
|1/16/2020||Southern Utah||-8.5||135||-433||+326||Regular Season||75-72 NARZ|
|1/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-77 NARZ|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-82 SUTAH|
Southern Utah Leaders
- Tevian Jones leads the Thunderbirds in scoring, tallying 17.6 points per game to go with 4.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Southern Utah’s leading rebounder is Maizen Fausett averaging 6.5 boards per game and its best passer is John Knight III and his 4.3 assists per game.
- The Thunderbirds get the most three-point shooting production out of Jones, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
- Knight and Ivan Madunic lead Southern Utah on the defensive end, with Knight leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Madunic in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
Northern Arizona Leaders
- Cameron Shelton is at the top of nearly all of the Lumberjacks’ leaderboards by recording 20.7 points, 5.6 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game.
- Luke Avdalovic’s 1.9 made threes per game lead the Lumberjacks.
- The Lumberjacks’ leader in steals is Shelton with 1.4 per game, and Carson Towt is their leader in blocks with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds