The California Golden Bears (7-12) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Stanford Cardinal (10-7) on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at Haas Pavilion as 6-point underdogs. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup’s point total is set at 133.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cal (+6)||Over (133)||Stanford 72 Cal 67|
- In 13 of 17 games (76.5%) this season, the Cardinal and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 133 points.
- In 13 of 19 games (68.4%) this season, Cal and its opponents have combined to score at least 133 points.
- The two teams average a combined six more points per game (139) than this matchup’s over/under of 133 points.
- The Cardinal and the Golden Bears have seen their opponents average a combined six more points per game than the point total of 133 set for this outing.
- The average point total in Cardinal games this season is 8.3 more points than the over/under of 133 in this matchup.
- Golden Bears games this season have averaged an over/under of 136.7 points, 3.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cardinal put up just 2.3 more points per game (72.2) than the Golden Bears allow (69.9).
- Stanford is 9-1 overall and 8-0 against the spread when scoring more than 69.9 points.
- Cal has a 3-4 record against the spread and a 1-6 record overall when allowing more than 72.2 points.
- The Golden Bears’ 66.8 points per game are just 2.3 fewer points than the 69.1 the Cardinal give up.
- Cal has compiled a 6-0 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 69.1 points.
- Stanford’s record is 5-7 overall and 4-7-1 against the spread when it allows more than 66.8 points to its opponents.
- The Cardinal have totaled 54 more points than their opponents this season (3.1 per game on average), while the Golden Bears have been out-scored by 58 total points (3.1 per game average differential).
Stanford Betting Information
- Stanford has earned an even 8-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Cardinal have fared well against the spread, putting together a 3-2 record.
- Stanford has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 11 of 17 games for a 64.7% rate.
Cal Betting Information
- The Golden Bears have a winning record against the spread, going 9-8 ATS (covering 52.9% of the time).
- The Golden Bears have fared well as a 6-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 6-point underdogs.
- In most of Cal’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 17 games, 64.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||Stanford||-9||128.5||-505||+366||Conference Tournament||63-51 CAL|
|1/26/2020||Stanford||-8.5||126||-443||+325||Regular Season||52-50 CAL|
|1/2/2020||Stanford||-10.5||127||-670||+465||Regular Season||68-52 STAN|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Cardinal is Oscar da Silva, who puts up 18.9 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Stanford’s best passer is Ziaire Williams, who averages 2.8 assists per game to go with his 12.5 PPG scoring average.
- Spencer Jones leads his teammates on the Cardinal with 1.5 made threes per outing.
- Jones and da Silva lead Stanford on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and da Silva in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- Matt Bradley is the top scorer for the Golden Bears with 18.2 points per game. He also adds 4.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game to his statistics.
- Cal’s leader in rebounds is Andre Kelly with 6.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Joel Brown with 3.3 per game.
- Makale Foreman makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Golden Bears, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per game.
- Brown (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Cal while Grant Anticevich (0.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED