The California Golden Bears (7-13) are expected to continue a five-game losing streak when they visit the Stanford Cardinal (11-7) as 11-point underdogs at 10:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 7, 2021 at Maples Pavilion. The contest airs on FS1. The matchup has an over/under of 132 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cal (+11)||Over (132)||Stanford 74 Cal 64|
- The Cardinal and their opponents have scored no less than 132 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 13 of 18 outings (72.2%) this year.
- Cal has played in 15 games this season (out of 20 total matchups — 75% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 132 points.
- These teams average a combined 138.3 points per game, 6.3 more points than the over/under of 132 set for this game.
- The Cardinal and the Golden Bears have seen their opponents average a combined 6.2 more points per game than the point total of 132 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Cardinal have had set in games this season is 8.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Golden Bears games this year have averaged an over/under of 136.1 points, 4.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cardinal score just 2.2 more points per game (72.1) than the Golden Bears allow (69.9).
- Stanford is 10-1 overall and 9-0 against the spread when scoring more than 69.9 points.
- Cal is 1-6 overall and 3-4 against the spread when allowing more than 72.1 points.
- The Golden Bears average just 2.1 fewer points than the Cardinal allow (68.3).
- Cal has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record in games it scores more than 68.3 points.
- Stanford has an ATS record of 4-7-1 and a 5-7 record overall when its opponents score more than 66.2 points.
- The Cardinal have scored a total of 69 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.8 per game), while the Golden Bears have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 73 total points, -3.7 per game).
Stanford Betting Information
- The Cardinal have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 9-8-1 record.
- The Cardinal have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -11 or higher.
- The Cardinal have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 7 times in 18 games this season.
Cal Betting Information
- The Golden Bears record against the spread is 9-9.
- When they are at least 11-point underdogs, the Golden Bears have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- Cal and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 11 of 18 (61.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2021||Stanford||-5.5||131||-244||+197||Regular Season||70-55 STAN|
|3/11/2020||Stanford||-9||128.5||-505||+366||Conference Tournament||63-51 CAL|
|1/26/2020||Stanford||-8.5||126||-443||+325||Regular Season||52-50 CAL|
|1/2/2020||Stanford||-10.5||127||-670||+465||Regular Season||68-52 STAN|
- Oscar da Silva leads the Cardinal in scoring and rebounding, putting up 19.2 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Ziaire Williams leads Stanford in assists, averaging 2.8 per game while also scoring 12.5 points per contest.
- Spencer Jones’ 1.5 made threes per game lead the Cardinal.
- Jones and da Silva lead the Cardinal on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and da Silva in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- Matt Bradley sits at the top of the Golden Bears scoring leaderboard with 18.6 points per game. He also pulls down 4.5 rebounds and averages 1.7 assists per game.
- Cal’s leader in rebounds is Andre Kelly with 6.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Joel Brown with 3.3 per game.
- Jones paces his teammates on the Golden Bears with 2.2 made threes per outing.
- Brown (1.5 steals per game) and Lars Thiemann (0.4 blocks per game) pace the Golden Bears in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED