Pac-12 foes square off when the Stanford Cardinal (14-9) host the Oregon Ducks (14-5) at Maples Pavilion, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The Ducks are 1-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is set at 136.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oregon (+1)||Over (136.5)||Stanford 71 Oregon 70|
- In 69.6% of their games this season (16 of 23 chances), the Cardinal and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- In 12 of 19 outings (63.2%) this season, Oregon and its opponents have combined to score more than 136.5 points.
- The Cardinal and the Ducks combine to average 8.7 more points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.3 fewer points per game (135.2) than this game’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- The average total the Cardinal have had set in games this year is 4.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Ducks games this season have averaged a total of 139.8 points, 3.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 71.9 points per game the Cardinal put up are 5.4 more points than the Ducks give up (66.5).
- Stanford is 11-0 against the spread and 13-2 overall when scoring more than 66.5 points.
- In games when Oregon allows more than 71.9 points, it is 1-6 against the spread and 2-5 overall.
- The Ducks’ 73.3 points per game are just 4.6 more points than the 68.7 the Cardinal give up.
- Oregon has put together a 6-0 ATS record and an 11-3 overall record in games it scores more than 68.7 points.
- Stanford has an ATS record of 2-5 and a 2-5 record overall when its opponents score more than 73.3 points.
- The Cardinal have totaled 73 more points than their opponents this season (3.2 per game on average), and the Ducks have scored 128 more points than their opponents (6.8 per game).
Stanford Betting Information
- The Cardinal are 11-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinal fare well when favored by at least 1 points, posting an 8-6 record against the spread.
- The Cardinal have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 9 times in 23 games this season.
Oregon Betting Information
- Oregon has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 8-10 ATS.
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Ducks have a record ATS of 7-7.
- Oregon and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 9 of 18.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Oregon||-6||140.5||-265||+213||Regular Season||73-56 OREGON|
|3/7/2020||Oregon||-7.5||133||-364||+276||Regular Season||80-67 OREGON|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-60 STAN|
|2/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-46 OREGON|
- The Cardinal leader in points and rebounds is Oscar da Silva, who scores 18.8 points and pulls down 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Michael O’Connell leads Stanford in assists, averaging 2.9 per game while also scoring 7.0 points per contest.
- Spencer Jones provides the most three-point shooting production for the Cardinal. He knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
- Jones is the Cardinal leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while da Silva leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- Eugene Omoruyi is the top scorer for the Ducks with 16.8 points per game. He also adds 5.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Ducks’ leader in rebounds is Eric Williams Jr. with 6.5 per contest, and their leader in assists is Amauri Hardy with 2.7 per game.
- Chris Duarte hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Ducks, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
- Oregon’s leader in steals and blocks is Duarte with 2.1 steals and 0.9 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds