The Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (15-4) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to extend a 10-game home win streak when they host the Abilene Christian Wildcats (19-4) on Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Abilene Christian (+1)||Over (144.5)||Abilene Christian 73 SFA 71|
- The ‘Jacks and their opponents have combined to put up more than 144.5 points in 78.9% of their outings this season (15 of 19 opportunities).
- Abilene Christian has combined with its opponents to score more than 144.5 points in nine of 23 opportunities (39.1%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 159.4 points per game, 14.9 more points than the total of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- The ‘Jacks and the Wildcats have seen their opponents average a combined 12.1 fewer points per game than the over/under of 144.5 set in this game.
- The average over/under the ‘Jacks have had set in games this season is 9.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Wildcats games this season is 6.5 fewer points than the point total of 144.5 for this outing.
SFA Betting Information
- The ‘Jacks have struggled a bit against the spread this year, posting a 7-8 record.
- The ‘Jacks fare well when favored by at least 1 points, posting a 7-6 record against the spread.
- More often than not, SFA and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 10 of 15 chances this season.
Abilene Christian Betting Information
- The Wildcats have a 13-6 record against the spread, covering in 68.4% of their games.
- The Wildcats have fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 10-5 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- Abilene Christian has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 63.2% of matchups this season (12 out of 19 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/27/2021||Abilene Christian||-2.5||136.5||-145||+120||Regular Season||82-62 ABCHR|
|3/3/2020||SFA||-1.5||142||-126||+103||Regular Season||77-72 SFAUS|
|1/29/2020||SFA||-9||137||-484||+356||Regular Season||71-61 SFAUS|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-58 ABCHR|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-60 SFAUS|
- The ‘Jacks leader in points and rebounds is Gavin Kensmil, who scores 15.7 points and grabs 7.3 boards per game.
- David Kachelries is the ‘Jacks best passer, dispensing 4.5 assists per game while scoring 11.0 PPG.
- The ‘Jacks get the most three-point shooting production out of Kachelries, who makes 1.4 threes per game.
- Roti Ware and Calvin Solomon lead SFA on the defensive end, with Ware leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Solomon in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Abilene Christian Leaders
- Kolton Kohl sits at the top of the Wildcats scoring leaderboard with 12.1 points per game. He also collects 4.3 rebounds and racks up 1.5 assists per game.
- The Wildcats’ leader in rebounds is Joe Pleasant with 5.8 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Reggie Miller with 4.5 per game.
- Logan McLaughlin provides the most three-point shooting production for the Wildcats. He makes 1.1 threes per game.
- Abilene Christian’s leader in steals is Miller (2.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Kohl (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends