The Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-8) are 7.5-point underdogs as they try to break a seven-game road losing streak when they take on the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (3-2) on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at Johnson Coliseum. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 151.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Central Arkansas (+7.5)||Under (151.5)||SFA 75 Central Arkansas 73|
- In 60% of their opportunities this year (three of five chances), the ‘Jacks and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 151.5 points.
- In five of nine outings (55.6%) this season, Central Arkansas has combined with its opponents to score more than 151.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 149.3 points per game, 2.2 fewer points than the total of 151.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.7 more points per game (152.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 151.5 points.
- The ‘Jacks average point total in matchups this year is 150.6, 0.9 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Sugar Bears games this year is 0.6 less points than the point total of 151.5 in this outing.
SFA Betting Information
- The ‘Jacks have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, posting a 0-2 record.
- SFA and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 0 of 2 games this season (0%).
Central Arkansas Betting Information
- The Sugar Bears have a losing record against the spread, going 3-4 ATS (covering only 42.9% of the time).
- In most of Sugar Bears games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 7 games, 57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||SFA||-12.5||150||-1037||+595||Regular Season||83-68 SFAUS|
|1/15/2020||SFA||-9||156||-455||+347||Regular Season||77-76 SFAUS|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-74 CARK|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||105-99 SFAUS|
- Cameron Johnson leads the ‘Jacks in scoring, tallying 17.9 points per game to go with 3.9 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Calvin Solomon is the ‘Jacks leading rebounder, pulling down 5.9 per game, while David Kachelries is their best passer, distributing 2.7 assists in each contest.
- Johnson contributes the most three-point shooting production for the ‘Jacks. He makes 1.3 threes per game.
- Roti Ware and Solomon lead the ‘Jacks on the defensive end, with Ware leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Solomon in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
Central Arkansas Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen racks up 17.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Sugar Bears.
- The Central Arkansas leaders in rebounding and assists are Jared Chatham with 5.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 8.1 points and 0.5 assists per game) and Deandre Jones with 4.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.7 points and 3.3 rebounds per game).
- Jones hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Sugar Bears.
- Jones (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Central Arkansas while Churchill Bounds (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found