The Northwestern State Demons (8-12) will attempt to build on a six-game winning streak when they host the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (11-3) at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 as 9.5-point underdogs. The ‘Jacks have won four games in a row. The matchup’s point total is 153.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northwestern State (+9.5)||Under (153)||SFA 78 Northwestern State 74|
- The ‘Jacks and their opponents have combined for 153 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 14 opportunities (57.1%) this year.
- In 10 of 20 opportunities (50%) this season, Northwestern State has combined with its opponents to score more than 153 points.
- These teams average a combined 153.1 points per game, 0.1 more points than the total of 153 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.7 fewer points per game (151.3) than this game’s total of 153 points.
- The ‘Jacks average point total in outings this season is 154.6, 1.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Demons games this season have averaged a total of 149.9 points, 3.1 less than the point total in this matchup.
SFA Betting Information
- SFA has struggled against the spread, going 4-7 on the year.
- The ‘Jacks have struggled to cover, going just 3-4 ATS when favored by at least 9.5 points.
- The ‘Jacks have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 11 games this season.
Northwestern State Betting Information
- Northwestern State has a 10-7-1 record against the spread, covering in 55.6% of their matchups.
- The Demons and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 8 of 18 (44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||SFA||-17||151||-2366||+1071||Regular Season||86-74 SFAUS|
|2/26/2020||SFA||-15||147||-1706||+890||Regular Season||90-59 SFAUS|
|1/22/2020||SFA||-10||150||-590||+406||Regular Season||69-62 SFAUS|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-72 NWST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-59 NWST|
- The scoring leader for the ‘Jacks this season is Cameron Johnson, who averages 16.7 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Gavin Kensmil leads SFA in rebounding, averaging 6.8 per game, while David Kachelries leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.8 in each contest.
- Kachelries contributes the most three-point shooting production for the ‘Jacks. He knocks down 1.4 threes per game.
- Roti Ware and Nana Antwi-Boasiako lead the ‘Jacks on the defensive end, with Ware leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Antwi-Boasiako in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
Northwestern State Leaders
- Trenton Massner’s points (12.6 per game) and assists (2.7 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Demons’ leaderboards.
- The Demons’ top rebounder is Kendal Coleman — he grabs 6.2 per game while scoring 6.8 points per game.
- Jairus Roberson contributes the bulk of the Demons’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.3 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Massner (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Northwestern State while Coleman (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week