The Boston College Eagles (3-12) are expected to continue a three-game losing streak when they visit the Syracuse Orange (11-6) as 11.5-point underdogs at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Carrier Dome. The game airs on ACCN. The over/under is 149.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Boston College (+11.5)||Under (149.5)||Syracuse 79 Boston College 69|
- In five of 17 opportunities (29.4%) this year, the Orange and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 149.5 points.
- Boston College has combined with its opponents to score more than 149.5 points in seven of 15 opportunities (46.7%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 148.4 points per game, 1.1 fewer points than the total of 149.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.2 fewer points per game (148.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 149.5 points.
- The Orange average point total in outings this season is 147.4, 2.1 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Eagles games this year is 0.1 fewer points than the point total of 149.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Orange score just one fewer point per game (76.7) than the Eagles give up (77.7).
- Syracuse is 5-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall when scoring more than 77.7 points.
- Boston College has recorded a 3-4 record against the spread and a 0-8 record overall when allowing more than 76.7 points.
- The Eagles put up an average of 71.7 points per game, only 1.1 more points than the 70.6 the Orange give up.
- In games it puts up more than 70.6 points, Boston College is 4-0 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
- Syracuse has an ATS record of 1-7 and a 3-5 record overall when its opponents score more than 71.7 points.
- The Orange have put up a total of 103 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.1 per game), while the Eagles have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 91 total points, -6 per game).
Syracuse Betting Information
- The Orange have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, putting up a 6-10 record.
- The Orange have struggled to cover, going just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 11.5 points.
- More often than not, Syracuse and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 9 of 16 chances this season.
Boston College Betting Information
- Boston College has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 6-8 ATS.
- The Eagles have not fared well as a 11.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Eagles games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 14 games, 64.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/12/2020||Syracuse||-3.5||152||-173||+139||Regular Season||101-63 SYRA|
|3/3/2020||Syracuse||-6.5||141||-289||+223||Regular Season||84-71 SYRA|
|1/15/2020||Syracuse||-11||136||-720||+496||Regular Season||76-50 SYRA|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-56 SYRA|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-71 SYRA|
- The Orange leader in points and rebounds is Quincy Guerrier, who scores 15.7 points and grabs 9.0 rebounds per game.
- Joseph Girard III leads Syracuse in assists, averaging 3.7 per game while also scoring 10.5 points per contest.
- Buddy Boeheim provides the most three-point shooting production for the Orange. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Kadary Richmond is the Orange leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Alan Griffin leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
Boston College Leaders
- Jay Heath is the top scorer for the Eagles with 14.5 points per game. He also tacks on 3.5 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Boston College leaders in rebounding and assists are Steffon Mitchell with 6.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 8.9 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Makai Ashton-Langford with 2.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.6 points and 3.4 rebounds per game).
- Wynston Tabbs contributes the bulk of the Eagles’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.3 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Ashton-Langford (1.7 steals per game) is the steal leader for Boston College while CJ Felder (2.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED