The Temple Owls (4-9) will look to end a five-game losing streak when they host the South Florida Bulls (7-8) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 21, 2021 as 1-point favorites. The Bulls have lost three games in a row. The over/under in the matchup is set at 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Temple (-1)||Over (132.5)||Temple 68 South Florida 66|
- The Owls and their opponents have combined to put up more than 132.5 points in 53.8% of their outings this season (seven of 13 opportunities).
- South Florida has played in nine games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 60% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 132.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.3 fewer points per game (132.2) than this game’s total of 132.5 points.
- The Owls and the Bulls have seen their opponents average a combined 5.9 more points per game than the point total of 132.5 set for this outing.
- The average over/under the Owls have had set in matchups this season is 1.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Bulls games this season have averaged a total of 136.8 points, 4.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Owls score just 4.6 fewer points per game (64.7) than the Bulls give up (69.3).
- Temple has a 2-1 record overall and a 2-0-1 record against the spread when scoring more than 69.3 points.
- South Florida is 2-5 overall and 1-5 against the spread when giving up more than 64.7 points.
- The Bulls score an average of 67.5 points per game, only 1.6 fewer points than the 69.1 the Owls allow to opponents.
- South Florida has compiled a 4-1 overall record and a 1-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 69.1 points.
- Temple is 3-4-1 against the spread and 0-8 overall when it gives up more than 67.5 points.
- The Owls have a negative point differential on the season (-57 total points, -4.4 per game), as do the Bulls (-28 total points, -1.8 per game).
Temple Betting Information
- The Owls have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 7-5-1 record.
- The Owls have posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread is -1 or higher.
- Temple and its opponents have converted the over just 6 times in 13 (46.2%) games this season.
South Florida Betting Information
- South Florida has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 4-9 ATS.
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Bulls have a record ATS of 2-4.
- South Florida has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 61.5% of matchups this year (8 out of 13 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/1/2020||Temple||-4||128||-188||+150||Regular Season||64-58 USF|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-69 TEMPLE|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-80 TEMPLE|
- Damian Dunn leads the Owls in scoring, tallying 13.6 points per game to go with 4.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Jake Forrester leads the Owls in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Jeremiah Williams leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.4 in each contest.
- Brendan Barry makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Owls, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.8 per game.
- The Temple steals leader is Williams, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is De’Vondre Perry, who compiles 0.5 rejections per contest.
South Florida Leaders
- David Collins’ points (12.5 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Bulls’ leaderboards.
- The Bulls’ top rebounder is Michael Durr — he pulls down 7.7 per game while averaging 8.2 points per game.
- Justin Brown connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bulls, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.5 per game.
- South Florida’s leader in steals is Collins (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Durr (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED