The Tennessee State Tigers (3-13) are favored (-3.5) to end a six-game losing streak when they host the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (2-18) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at Gentry Center. The over/under in the matchup is set at 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tennessee Tech (+3.5)||Over (137)||Tennessee State 71 Tennessee Tech 69|
- In 43.8% of their games this season (seven of 16 chances), the Tigers and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 137 points.
- Tennessee Tech has played in 13 games this season (out of 20 total matchups — 65% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 137 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.4 less points per game (130.6) than this game’s total of 137 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 13 more points per game (150) than this matchup’s total of 137 points.
- The average point total for Tigers games this year is 1.8 more points than the total of 137 in this matchup.
- Golden Eagles games this year have averaged an over/under of 141.8 points, 4.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Tennessee State Betting Information
- The Tigers have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 3-12 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Tigers have struggled to a 1-2 record ATS this season.
- Tennessee State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 5 times in 15 contests (33.3%).
Tennessee Tech Betting Information
- The Golden Eagles have a losing record against the spread, going 8-11-1 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Golden Eagles have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- In most of Golden Eagles games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 20 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Tennessee State||-1.5||138||-127||+105||Regular Season||74-71 TNTECH|
|2/15/2020||Tennessee State||-9.5||140||-565||+395||Regular Season||70-55 TNST|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-67 TNST|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-62 TNST|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-64 TNTECH|
Tennessee State Leaders
- The Tigers leader in points and assists is Mark Freeman, who puts up 15.1 points per game to go with 3.9 assists.
- Shakem Johnson is Tennessee State’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.9 boards in each contest while scoring 11.0 points per game.
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr. leads the Tigers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 threes per game.
- Freeman is Tennessee State’s leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Mason Green leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Tennessee Tech Leaders
- Jr. Clay is the top scorer for the Golden Eagles with 16.4 points per game. He also adds 2.9 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game to his statistics.
- Amadou Sylla is at the top of the Golden Eagles rebounding leaderboard with 5.5 rebounds per game, and Keishawn Davidson leads the team in assists with 4.5 per outing.
- Clay is reliable from deep and leads the Golden Eagles with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Clay (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Tennessee Tech while Sylla (0.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds