The Auburn Tigers (11-13) are expected to continue a three-game losing streak when they host the No. 25 Tennessee Volunteers (16-6) as 7.5-point underdogs at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Auburn Arena. The game airs on ESPN. The point total in the matchup is set at 144.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Auburn (+7.5)||Over (144)||Tennessee 74 Auburn 71|
- In 27.3% of their games this year (six of 22 chances), the Volunteers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 144 points.
- Auburn and its opponents have added up to score at least 144 points in 62.5% of their matchups this season (15 of 24 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 6.8 more points per game (150.8) than this matchup’s total of 144 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.4 less points per game (139.6) than this game’s over/under of 144 points.
- The Volunteers average point total in outings this season is 135.3, 8.7 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Tigers games this year have averaged an over/under of 155.1 points, 11.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 72.8 points per game the Volunteers record are only 4.3 fewer points than the Tigers allow (77.1).
- Tennessee is 10-0 overall and 7-0 against the spread when scoring more than 77.1 points.
- When Auburn allows more than 72.8 points, it is 6-7-1 against the spread and 5-10 overall.
- The Tigers score an average of 78 points per game, 15.5 more points than the 62.5 the Volunteers give up to opponents.
- Auburn is 10-0-2 against the spread and 11-10 overall when it scores more than 62.5 points.
- Tennessee has an ATS record of 0-2 and a 1-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 78 points.
- The Volunteers have put up a total of 228 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 10.3 per game), and the Tigers have out-scored opponents by 20 points on the season (0.9 more per game).
Tennessee Betting Information
- Tennessee is strong against the spread, going 12-10 on the season.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Volunteers have put up an 8-8 record ATS.
- Tennessee has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 9 times in 22 contests (40.9%).
Auburn Betting Information
- Auburn has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 10-11-2 ATS.
- When they are at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 2-2-1.
- Auburn has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 47.8% of matchups this year (11 out of 23 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Tennessee||-2.5||137.5||-146||+121||Regular Season||85-63 AUBURN|
|2/22/2020||Auburn||-6.5||135||-299||+233||Regular Season||73-66 AUBURN|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-80 AUBURN|
- The scoring leader for the Volunteers this season is Jaden Springer, who averages 12.4 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- Josiah-Jordan James is the Volunteers leading rebounder, grabbing 6.0 per game, while Santiago Vescovi is their best passer, distributing 3.2 assists in each contest.
- Vescovi leads the Volunteers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- James and Yves Pons lead Tennessee on the defensive end, with James leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Pons in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
- The Tigers’ Sharife Cooper averages enough points (20.2 per game) and assists (8.1 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Allen Flanigan’s stat line of 5.4 rebounds, 13.9 points and 3.0 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Auburn rebounding leaderboard.
- Jamal Johnson paces his teammates on the Tigers with 2.0 made threes per contest.
- Auburn’s leader in steals is Flanigan with 1.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Jaylin Williams with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED