The No. 6 Tennessee Volunteers (10-1) will look to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Florida Gators (6-4) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at Exactech Arena as 6.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup’s over/under is set at 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida (+6.5)||Over (136.5)||Tennessee 72 Florida 69|
- In 45.5% of their games this season (five of 11 chances), the Volunteers and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 136.5 points.
- Florida has played in seven games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 70% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 136.5 points.
- The Volunteers and the Gators combine to average 17.4 more points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set for this game.
- The Volunteers and the Gators have seen their opponents average a combined 8.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Volunteers have had set in matchups this year is 2.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Gators games this season have averaged an over/under of 147.7 points, 11.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 77.2 points per game the Volunteers score are 6.2 more points than the Gators allow (71).
- Tennessee has a 7-0 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 71 points.
- In games Florida gives up more than 77.2 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Gators score an average of 76.7 points per game, 19.5 more points than the 57.2 the Volunteers give up.
- Florida has gone 6-4 overall and 4-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 57.2 points.
- Tennessee is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it gives up more than 76.7 points.
- The Volunteers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 220 points this season (20 points per game on average), and the Gators have put up 57 more points than their opponents on the year (5.7 per game).
Tennessee Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Volunteers have covered eight times in 11 contests.
- The Volunteers have posted a winning record of 6-3 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or higher.
- The Volunteers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 4 of 11 games (36.4%).
Florida Betting Information
- Florida’s record against the spread is 4-4.
- The Gators have fared well as a 6.5-point underdog, going 2-0 against the spread when they are at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Florida and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 5 of 8 (62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Florida||-1||131||-116||-107||Regular Season||63-58 TENN|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-61 TENN|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-67 TENN|
- Victor Bailey Jr. leads the Volunteers in scoring, tallying 12.3 points per game to go with 2.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- John Fulkerson leads Tennessee in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Santiago Vescovi leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.5 in each contest.
- Vescovi contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Volunteers. He makes 2.3 threes per game.
- Josiah-Jordan James is Tennessee’s leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Yves Pons leads them in blocks with 2.1 per contest.
- Tre Mann racks up 14.0 points and adds 4.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Gators’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Colin Castleton is at the top of the Florida rebounding leaderboard with 5.7 rebounds per game. He also notches 12.6 points and tacks on 0.8 assists per game.
- Noah Locke leads the Gators in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 made threes per game.
- Mann (1.7 steals per game) and Castleton (2.2 blocks per game) lead the Gators in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED