The Florida Gators (13-7) visit the Tennessee Volunteers (16-7) as 4.5-point underdogs after Tre Mann racked up 21 points in the Gators 72-70 loss to Missouri. The game airs on ESPNU at 12:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 7, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida (+4.5)||Over (136.5)||Tennessee 72 Florida 69|
- In 12 of 23 opportunities (52.2%) this season, the Volunteers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- In 14 of 20 games (70%) this season, Florida and its opponents have combined to score at least 136.5 points.
- The Volunteers and the Gators combine to average 11.9 more points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 133.1 points per game, 3.4 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under the Volunteers have had set in matchups this season is 0.6 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Gators this year is 9.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 72.8 points the Volunteers score per game are only 2.8 more points than the Gators give up (70).
- Tennessee is 9-0 against the spread and 12-1 overall when scoring more than 70 points.
- Florida is 3-4 overall and 3-4 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 72.8 points.
- The Gators’ 75.6 points per game are 12.5 more points than the 63.1 the Volunteers give up to opponents.
- Florida is 9-0 against the spread and 13-6 overall when it scores more than 63.1 points.
- Tennessee’s record is 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it gives up more than 75.6 points.
- The Volunteers have totaled 223 more points than their opponents this season (9.7 per game on average), and the Gators have scored 112 more points than their opponents (5.6 per game).
Tennessee Betting Information
- Tennessee has been good against the spread, going 12-11 on the season.
- The Volunteers have posted an even record of 9-9 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or bigger.
- Tennessee and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 10 of 23 games this season (43.5%).
Florida Betting Information
- The Gators record against the spread is 9-9.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Gators have not fared well, going 2-4 against the spread.
- In the majority of Gators games this year, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 18 games, 44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/19/2021||Tennessee||-8.5||136||-416||+319||Regular Season||75-49 UFL|
|2/29/2020||Florida||-1||131||-116||-107||Regular Season||63-58 TENN|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-61 TENN|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-67 TENN|
- The Volunteers scoring leader is Jaden Springer, who averages 12.8 per contest to go with 3.6 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Josiah-Jordan James leads the Volunteers in rebounding, averaging 5.9 per game, while Santiago Vescovi leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.1 in each contest.
- Vescovi leads the Volunteers in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- James is the Volunteers leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Yves Pons leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
- Mann racks up 15.0 points per game to be the top scorer for the Gators.
- Florida’s leader in rebounds is Colin Castleton with 5.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Tyree Appleby with 3.4 per game.
- Noah Locke is the top shooter from distance for the Gators, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Florida’s leader in steals is Scottie Lewis with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Castleton with 2.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED