The No. 19 Tennessee Volunteers (15-5) host the Kentucky Wildcats (7-13) as 7-point favorites after Victor Bailey Jr. scored 29 points in the Volunteers 93-73 victory over South Carolina. The matchup airs on CBS at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 134.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tennessee (-7)||Over (134)||Tennessee 73 Kentucky 65|
- The Volunteers and their opponents have combined to score more than 134 points in 60% of their outings this season (12 of 20 opportunities).
- Kentucky has combined with its opponents to score more than 134 points in 13 of 20 games (65%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 9.6 more points per game (143.6) than this matchup’s total of 134 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 133.3 points per game, 0.7 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The Volunteers average point total in matchups this season is 136.1, 2.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Wildcats games this season have averaged a total of 140.9 points, 6.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Volunteers record 73.8 points per contest, only 2.8 more points than the 71 the Wildcats surrender to opponents.
- Tennessee is 11-0 overall and 8-0 against the spread when scoring more than 71 points.
- When Kentucky gives up more than 73.8 points, it is 0-9-1 against the spread and 3-7 overall.
- The Wildcats score an average of 69.8 points per game, 7.5 more points than the 62.3 the Volunteers allow.
- Kentucky has gone 7-7 overall and 4-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 62.3 points.
- Tennessee has an ATS record of 2-6 and a 4-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 69.8 points.
- The Volunteers have put up a total of 231 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 11.5 per game), while the Wildcats have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 23 total points, -1.2 per game).
Tennessee Betting Information
- Tennessee has been solid against the spread, going 11-9 this season.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Volunteers have compiled a 7-7 record ATS.
- Tennessee has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 9 times in 20 contests (45%).
Kentucky Betting Information
- Kentucky has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 5-13-2 ATS.
- The Wildcats have not fared well as a 7-point underdog, going 1-3 against the spread when they are at least 7-point underdogs.
- Kentucky has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 45% of matchups this year (9 out of 20 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2021||Tennessee||-3.5||125.5||-174||+143||Regular Season||82-71 TENN|
|3/3/2020||Kentucky||-8.5||131.5||-426||+323||Regular Season||81-73 TENN|
|2/8/2020||Kentucky||-2||131.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-64 UK|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-52 TENN|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-69 UK|
- The Volunteers scoring leader is Jaden Springer, who averages 12.4 per contest to go with 3.4 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Josiah-Jordan James is Tennessee’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.0 per game, while Santiago Vescovi is its best passer, distributing 3.3 assists in each contest.
- Vescovi makes more threes per game than any other member of the Volunteers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.0 per contest.
- James and Yves Pons lead Tennessee on the defensive end, with James leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Pons in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
- Brandon Boston Jr. is the top scorer for the Wildcats with 12.2 points per game. He also adds 5.0 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game to his statistics.
- Isaiah Jackson has a stat line of 6.9 rebounds, 7.6 points and 0.8 assists per game for Kentucky to take the top rebound spot on the team. Devin Askew holds the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 7.5 points and 2.8 rebounds per contest.
- Davion Mintz makes 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wildcats.
- Boston (1.4 steals per game) and Jackson (2.7 blocks per game) lead the Wildcats in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends