The Texas A&M Aggies (7-7) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Kansas State Wildcats (5-11) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021 as 1.5-point favorites. The Wildcats have lost seven games in a row. The point total is set at 124.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kansas State (+1.5)||Over (124.5)||Texas A&M 67 Kansas State 66|
- The Aggies and their opponents have scored more than 124.5 points in 57.1% of their games this season (eight of 14 opportunities).
- Kansas State and its opponents have added up to score at least 124.5 points in 68.8% of their matchups this season (11 of 16 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 1.4 more points per game (125.9) than this matchup’s total of 124.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 139.1 points per game, 14.6 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total for Aggies games this season is 4.0 more points than the total of 124.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Wildcats this year is 12.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 63.1 points per game the Aggies put up are 10.6 fewer points than the Wildcats give up (73.7).
- Texas A&M has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when putting up more than 73.7 points.
- Kansas State has a 3-10 record against the spread and a 2-11 record overall when allowing more than 63.1 points.
- The Wildcats score an average of 62.8 points per game, just 2.6 fewer points than the 65.4 the Aggies give up to opponents.
- When it puts up more than 65.4 points, Kansas State is 4-0 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
- Texas A&M is 1-7 against the spread and 3-6 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 62.8 points.
- The Aggies have a -31-point scoring differential on the season (-2.3 per game). The Wildcats have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-174 total points, -10.9 per game).
Texas A&M Betting Information
- The Aggies have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 4-9 record.
- The Aggies have posted an even record of 3-3 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or higher.
- Texas A&M and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 2 of 13 games this season (15.4%).
Kansas State Betting Information
- The Wildcats have a 4-12 record against the spread, covering in just 25% of their outings.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Wildcats have not fared well, going 1-5 against the spread.
- Kansas State and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 7 of 16 (43.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-53 TXAM|
Texas A&M Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Aggies is Emanuel Miller, who accumulates 15.0 points and 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Savion Flagg is the Aggies best passer, distributing 2.7 assists per game while scoring 7.6 PPG.
- Flagg makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.2 per contest.
- The Texas A&M steals leader is Hassan Diarra, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jonathan Aku, who compiles 0.4 rejections per contest.
Kansas State Leaders
- Mike McGuirl is the top scorer for the Wildcats with 11.5 points per game. He also tacks on 3.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game to his statistics.
- Kansas State’s leader in rebounds is DaJuan Gordon with 6.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Nijel Pack with 3.7 per game.
- Flagg paces his teammates on the Wildcats with 2.1 made threes per game.
- The Wildcats’ leader in steals is Gordon with 1.2 per game, and Davion Bradford is their leader in blocks with 0.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED