The Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-10) will look to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Houston Baptist Huskies (2-11) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at American Bank Center as just 2.5-point favorites. The game airs at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 146.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Houston Baptist (+2.5)||Under (146.5)||Houston Baptist 72 Texas A&M-CC 71|
- The Islanders and their opponents have combined for 146.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of 12 outings (16.7%) this year.
- Houston Baptist and its opponents have combined to score more than 146.5 points in 61.5% of their matchups this year (eight of 13 chances).
- These teams average a combined 134.5 points per game, 12.0 less points than the total of 146.5 set for this matchup.
- The Islanders and the Huskies have seen their opponents average a combined 6.4 more points per game than the point total of 146.5 set for this outing.
- The Islanders average point total in outings this season is 134.9, 11.6 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Huskies this season is 6.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texas A&M-CC Betting Information
- Texas A&M-CC has covered in just three of nine matchups this season.
- More often than not, Texas A&M-CC and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 6 of 9 chances this season.
Houston Baptist Betting Information
- Houston Baptist has a winning record against the spread, going 6-3-1 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- The Huskies and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 3 of 10 (30%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-78 TAMU|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-77 HOUBAP|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-69 TAMU|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-72 HOUBAP|
Texas A&M-CC Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Islanders is Jalen White, who accumulates 10.4 points and 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Myles Smith leads the Islanders in assists, averaging 2.9 per game while also scoring 8.2 points per contest.
- Nolan Bertain contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Islanders. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- The Texas A&M-CC steals leader is Smith, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Perry Francois, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
Houston Baptist Leaders
- The Huskies’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Pedro Castro with 14.0 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Houston Baptist’s assist leader is Jade Tse with 2.9 per game. He also scores 3.3 points per game and adds 1.3 rebounds per game.
- Za-Ontay Boothman is the top shooter from distance for the Huskies, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Houston Baptist’s leader in steals is Darius Lee with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Castro with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds