The Kansas State Wildcats (5-14) will attempt to break a 10-game losing streak when they host the No. 13 Texas Longhorns (11-5) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 as 15-point underdogs. The Longhorns have lost three games in a row. The point total in the matchup is 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kansas State (+15)||Over (134.5)||Texas 76 Kansas State 63|
- The Longhorns and their opponents have combined to put up more than 134.5 points in 81.2% of their outings this season (13 of 16 opportunities).
- Kansas State has played in eight games this year (out of 19 total matchups — 42.1% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 134.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.0 more points per game (137.5) than this game’s total of 134.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.7 more points per game (141.2) than this game’s total of 134.5 points.
- The average over/under the Longhorns have had set in games this season is 8.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Wildcats this season is 0.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Longhorns record just two more points per game (75.4) than the Wildcats allow (73.4).
- Texas is 8-2 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 73.4 points.
- Kansas State is 2-5 against the spread and 0-7 overall when allowing more than 75.4 points.
- The Wildcats’ 62.1 points per game are 5.7 fewer points than the 67.8 the Longhorns allow.
- Kansas State has gone 3-3 overall and 3-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 67.8 points.
- Texas is 2-10 against the spread and 7-5 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 62.1 points.
- The Longhorns have totaled 121 more points than their opponents this season (7.6 per game on average), while the Wildcats have been out-scored by 215 total points (11.3 per game average differential).
Texas Betting Information
- Texas has struggled against the spread, going 6-10 on the year.
- The Longhorns have posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread is -15 or bigger.
- The Longhorns and their opponents have gone over the total in 10 of 16 games (62.5%) this season.
Kansas State Betting Information
- The Wildcats have a losing record against the spread, going 5-14 ATS (covering only 26.3% of the time).
- The Wildcats and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 9 of 19 (47.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Texas||-17||132||-3087||+1121||Regular Season||82-67 UT|
|2/22/2020||Kansas State||-4.5||123.5||-212||+168||Regular Season||70-59 UT|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-50 UT|
|2/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-64 KSU|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-47 UT|
- The Longhorns scoring leader is Andrew Jones, who averages 15.2 per contest to go with 4.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Greg Brown III is Texas’ leading rebounder, grabbing 7.7 per game, while Matt Coleman III is its best passer, distributing 3.9 assists in each contest.
- Jones leads the Longhorns in three-point shooting with an average of 2.2 threes per game.
- Coleman is Texas’ leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Brown leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Kansas State Leaders
- Nijel Pack is the top scorer for the Wildcats with 11.9 points per game. He also tacks on 3.8 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game to his statistics.
- Kansas State’s leader in rebounds is DaJuan Gordon with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Mike McGuirl with 3.6 per game.
- Pack is dependable from three-point range and leads the Wildcats with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Kansas State’s leader in steals is Pack with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Kaosi Ezeagu with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds