The No. 3 seed Texas Longhorns (18-7) are favored by 1.5 points when they play the No. 5 seed Oklahoma State Cowboys (20-7) in the Big 12 Tournament Championship with an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket up for grabs. The matchup on Saturday at Sprint Center starts at 6:00 PM ET and airs on ESPN.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Longhorns and their opponents have combined to put up more than 144.5 points in 48% of their games this year (12 of 25 opportunities).
- Oklahoma State has combined with its opponents to score at least 144.5 points in 16 of 27 opportunities (59.3%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 151.3 points per game, 6.8 more points than the total of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.2 less points per game (140.3) than this game’s total of 144.5 points.
- The average point total in Longhorns games this season is 1.8 fewer points than the total of 144.5 in this matchup.
- Cowboys games this year have averaged a total of 148.9 points, 4.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.6 points the Longhorns record per game are only 2.4 more points than the Cowboys surrender (72.2).
- Texas is 5-0 against the spread and 12-3 overall when scoring more than 72.2 points.
- Oklahoma State has a 7-6 record against the spread and a 6-7 record overall when giving up more than 74.6 points.
- The Cowboys put up an average of 76.7 points per game, 8.6 more points than the 68.1 the Longhorns allow.
- When it scores more than 68.1 points, Oklahoma State is 17-0 against the spread and 18-5 overall.
- Texas has a 1-4 record overall and an ATS record of 0-5 in games when its opponents score more than 76.7 points.
- The Longhorns have out-scored their opponents by a total of 162 points this season (6.5 points per game on average), and the Cowboys have put up 120 more points than their opponents on the year (4.5 per game).
Texas Betting Information
- Texas has not fared well against the spread this season, posting an 11-14 record.
- The Longhorns have posted a losing record of 5-10 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or higher.
- The Longhorns have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 10 times in 25 games this season.
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- Oklahoma State has a 17-9-1 record against the spread, covering in 63.0% of their games.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Cowboys have not fared well, going 5-6-1 against the spread.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 17 of 27 (63%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2021||Texas||-2||146.5||-132||+111||Regular Season||75-67 OKST|
|12/20/2020||Texas||-7||142||-313||+246||Regular Season||77-74 UT|
|3/7/2020||Texas||-4||126.5||-191||+156||Regular Season||81-59 OKST|
|1/15/2020||Oklahoma State||-3.5||124.5||-177||+144||Regular Season||76-64 UT|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-57 UT|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-58 OKST|
- The scoring leader for the Longhorns this season is Andrew Jones, who averages 14.7 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game.
- Jericho Sims leads Texas in rebounding, averaging 6.8 per game, while Matt Coleman III leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.2 in each contest.
- Jones provides the bulk of the Longhorns’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.1 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Coleman and Greg Brown III lead the Longhorns on the defensive end, with Coleman leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Brown in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Isaac Likekele leads the Cowboys in both rebounds and assists with 6.9 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Cade Cunningham scores 19.9 points per game, putting him at the top of the Oklahoma State scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 6.5 rebounds and tacks on 3.6 assists per game.
- Jones paces his teammates on the Cowboys with 2.1 made threes per outing.
- Cunningham (1.4 steals per game) and Kalib Boone (1.7 blocks per game) pace the Cowboys in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED