The UT Arlington Mavericks (8-8) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Texas State Bobcats (12-5) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at College Park Center as only 1.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is 128 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UT Arlington (+1.5)||Over (128)||UT Arlington 68 Texas State 66|
- The Bobcats and their opponents have totaled at least 128 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 17 games (47.1%) this year.
- In 11 of 16 outings (68.8%) this season, UT Arlington has combined with its opponents to score at least 128 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.6 more points per game (134.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 128 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 131.6 points per game, 3.6 more than the point total for this game.
- The Bobcats average point total in outings this year is 127.3, 0.7 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Mavericks games this season is 10.9 more points than the point total of 128 in this outing.
Texas State Betting Information
- The Bobcats have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 6-8-1 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Bobcats have struggled to a 4-6-1 record ATS this season.
- Texas State and its opponents have converted the over just 6 times in 15 (40%) games this season.
UT Arlington Betting Information
- The Mavericks have a losing record against the spread, going 6-9 ATS (covering only 40% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Mavericks have not fared well, going 2-7 against the spread.
- UT Arlington and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 5 of 15 (33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/28/2020||UT Arlington||-1||133||-117||-105||Regular Season||87-85 TXST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-62 TXA|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-73 TXA|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-77 TXA|
Texas State Leaders
- The Bobcats scoring leader is Mason Harrell, who averages 14.1 per contest to go with 3.1 rebounds and 3.1 assists.
- Isiah Small is Texas State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.7 per game, while Marlin Davis is its best passer, distributing 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Caleb Asberry’s 1.8 threes per game leads the Bobcats.
- Shelby Adams is the Bobcats leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Small leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
UT Arlington Leaders
- Shahada Wells’ points (16.4 per game) and assists (3.2 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Mavericks’ leaderboards.
- Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu grabs 5.9 rebounds per game (he also scores 3.2 points per game and adds 0.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the UT Arlington rebounding leaderboard.
- Sam Griffin is consistent from deep and leads the Mavericks with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Wells (2.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for UT Arlington while Akobundu-Ehiogu (3.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED