The Oklahoma State Cowboys (14-6) host the No. 15 Texas Tech Red Raiders (14-7) after winning four straight home games. The Red Raiders are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, February 22, 2021. The point total is 138 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oklahoma State (+3.5)||Over (138)||Oklahoma State 71 Texas Tech 70|
- In eight of 21 opportunities (38.1%) this season, the Red Raiders and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 138 points.
- Oklahoma State has combined with its opponents to score at least 138 points in 15 of 20 opportunities (75%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 11.3 more points per game (149.3) than this matchup’s total of 138 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 133.5 points per game, 4.5 less than the point total in this game.
- The Red Raiders average point total in matchups this season is 136.5, 1.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Cowboys this year is 8.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73.6 points the Red Raiders score per game are only three more points than the Cowboys allow (70.6).
- When Texas Tech scores more than 70.6 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- In games when Oklahoma State gives up more than 73.6 points, it is 3-6 against the spread and 3-6 overall.
- The Cowboys score 12.8 more points per game (75.7) than the Red Raiders allow their opponents to score (62.9).
- Oklahoma State is 14-6 overall and 10-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 62.9 points.
- Texas Tech is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall when it gives up more than 75.7 points.
- The Red Raiders have put up a total of 225 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 10.7 per game), and the Cowboys have out-scored opponents by 101 points on the season (5.1 more per game).
Texas Tech Betting Information
- The Red Raiders have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, posting a 6-14 record.
- The Red Raiders have posted a losing record of 5-9 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- Red Raiders games have played to the total or above 10 times in 20 games this season.
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- Oklahoma State has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 10-9-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Cowboys have a record ATS of 4-6.
- In most of Oklahoma State’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 20 games, 55%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Texas Tech||-8.5||133.5||-423||+325||Regular Season||82-77 OKST|
|2/15/2020||Texas Tech||-4||133.5||-191||+152||Regular Season||73-70 OKST|
|1/4/2020||Texas Tech||-5.5||131||-245||+195||Regular Season||85-50 TTU|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-80 TTU|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-50 TTU|
Texas Tech Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Red Raiders this season is Mac McClung, who averages 16.9 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- Kevin McCullar is Texas Tech’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.6 per game, while Kyler Edwards is its best passer, distributing 2.6 assists in each contest.
- McClung leads the Red Raiders in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 threes per game.
- The Texas Tech steals leader is Nimari Burnett, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Marcus Santos-Silva, who compiles 1.0 block per contest.
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Isaac Likekele has tallied 7.0 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Cowboys leaderboards in those categories.
- Cade Cunningham racks up 18.7 points per game to be at the top of the Cowboys scoring leaderboard.
- McClung leads his teammates on the Cowboys with 2.1 made threes per outing.
- Cunningham (1.4 steals per game) and Kalib Boone (1.4 blocks per game) pace the Cowboys in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED