The Toledo Rockets (12-4) are 8.5-point favorites as they try to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the Ball State Cardinals (5-8) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Worthen Arena. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup’s point total is set at 148.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Toledo (-8.5)||Under (148.5)||Toledo 78 Ball State 69|
- In 11 of 16 opportunities (68.8%) this year, the Rockets and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 148.5 points.
- Ball State has played in six games this year (out of 13 total matchups — 46.2% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 148.5 points.
- The Rockets and the Cardinals combine to average 2.2 more points per game than the over/under of 148.5 set for this game.
- The Rockets and the Cardinals have seen their opponents average a combined 3.7 fewer points per game than the point total of 148.5 set for this outing.
- The Rockets average point total in outings this year is 152.4, 3.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Cardinals games this year is 5.4 less points than the point total of 148.5 for this outing.
Toledo Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Rockets have covered 10 times in 15 contests.
- The Rockets have posted a winning record of 3-1 against the spread when the spread is -8.5 or bigger.
- In 8 of 15 (53.3%) contests this season, Toledo and its opponents have hit the over.
Ball State Betting Information
- The Cardinals have a losing record against the spread, going 4-9 ATS (covering only 30.8% of the time).
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Cardinals have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- Ball State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 69.2% of matchups this year (9 out of 13 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Toledo||-2||136||-137||+111||Regular Season||69-63 TOLEDO|
|1/3/2020||Ball State||-1.5||136.5||-126||+104||Regular Season||61-57 BALLST|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-72 TOLEDO|
|1/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-64 BALLST|
- The leader in points and assists for the Rockets is Marreon Jackson, who scores 17.0 points and distributes 5.7 assists per game.
- Setric Millner Jr. leads the Rockets in rebounding, pulling down 6.4 rebounds per game while also scoring 12.7 points a contest.
- Spencer Littleson’s 3.5 made threes per game lead the Rockets.
- The Toledo steals leader is Jackson, who averages 2.0 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is JT Shumate, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
Ball State Leaders
- K.J. Walton scores 16.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Cardinals.
- Ball State’s leader in rebounds is Miryne Thomas with 5.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Ishmael El-Amin with 3.3 per game.
- El-Amin hits more threes per game than any other member of the Cardinals, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per outing.
- Ball State’s leader in steals is El-Amin (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Blake Huggins (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED