The Bowling Green Falcons (7-9) will attempt to end a six-game losing streak when they visit the Toledo Rockets (12-5) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Savage Arena as 8.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup has an over/under of 156.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Toledo (-8.5)||Under (156.5)||Toledo 82 Bowling Green 71|
- The Rockets and their opponents have totaled at least 156.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in eight of 17 games (47.1%) this season.
- Bowling Green has played in six games this year (out of 16 total matchups — 37.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 156.5 points.
- The Rockets and the Falcons combine to average 1.6 more points per game than the total of 156.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 150.8 points per game, 5.7 less than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total for Rockets games this year is 4.3 less points than the total of 156.5 in this matchup.
- Falcons games this season have averaged an over/under of 156.7 points, 0.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Toledo Betting Information
- Toledo has been good against the spread, going 10-6 this season.
- The Rockets have posted a winning record of 3-2 against the spread when the spread is -8.5 or bigger.
- Toledo and its opponents have hit the total 8 times in 16 contests this season.
Bowling Green Betting Information
- The Falcons have a losing record against the spread, going 3-11 ATS (covering only 21.4% of the time).
- When they play as at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Falcons have a record ATS of 0-2.
- The Falcons and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 9 of 14 (64.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Toledo||-3.5||158||-175||+141||Regular Season||84-66 TOLEDO|
|2/8/2020||Bowling Green||-4||149||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-83 BOWLGR|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-79 BOWLGR|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-71 TOLEDO|
- Marreon Jackson leads the Rockets in points and assists per game, scoring 16.7 points and distributing 5.6 assists.
- Setric Millner Jr. is the Rockets best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.4 boards in each contest while scoring 12.6 points per game.
- The Rockets get the most three-point shooting production out of Spencer Littleson, who knocks down 3.4 threes per game.
- Jackson is the Rockets leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while JT Shumate leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
Bowling Green Leaders
- The Falcons’ Justin Turner racks up enough points (19.1 per game) and assists (4.9 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- The Falcons’ top rebounder is Daeqwon Plowden — he grabs 7.8 per game while scoring 12.8 points per game.
- Trey Diggs leads the Falcons in three-point shooting with an average of 2.2 made threes per game.
- Bowling Green’s leader in steals is Turner with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Plowden with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED