The Miami (OH) RedHawks (7-4) are underdogs (+5) as they attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Toledo Rockets (9-4) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at Millett Hall. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The over/under is set at 147 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Miami (OH) (+5)||Under (147)||Toledo 75 Miami (OH) 71|
- In eight of 13 outings (61.5%) this year, the Rockets and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 147 points.
- Miami (OH) and its opponents have combined to score more than 147 points in 45.5% of their matchups this season (five of 11 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 151.7 points per game, 4.7 more points than the total of 147 set for this matchup.
- The Rockets and the RedHawks have seen their opponents average a combined 6.7 less points per game than the over/under of 147 set for this game.
- The Rockets average point total in outings this year is 150.1, 3.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- RedHawks games this season have averaged an over/under of 142 points, five fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Toledo Betting Information
- The Rockets have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 7-5 record.
- The Rockets have posted a winning record of 5-1 against the spread when the spread is -5 or bigger.
- Toledo and its opponents have reached the total 6 times in 12 contests this season.
Miami (OH) Betting Information
- Miami (OH) has a winning record against the spread, going 6-4 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- The RedHawks have fared well as a 5-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Miami (OH)’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 10 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2020||Toledo||-9||142.5||-492||+357||Regular Season||65-57 TOLEDO|
|1/29/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-63 TOLEDO|
|1/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-59 TOLEDO|
- The leader in points and assists for the Rockets is Marreon Jackson, who scores 17.5 points and dishes out 5.5 assists per game.
- Setric Millner Jr. is the Rockets best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.8 boards in each contest while scoring 13.0 points per game.
- Spencer Littleson leads the Rockets in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Jackson and JT Shumate lead Toledo on the defensive end, with Jackson leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Shumate in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Miami (OH) Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant averages 13.4 points per game to be the top scorer for the RedHawks.
- The RedHawks’ leader in rebounds is Dalonte Brown with 6.8 per outing, and their leader in assists is Mekhi Lairy with 3.2 per game.
- Grant provides the most three-point shooting production for the RedHawks. He knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
- Grant (1.5 steals per game) and Elijah McNamara (0.8 blocks per game) lead the RedHawks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week