A game after he scored 27 points in an 88-81 loss to Bowling Green, Marreon Jackson leads the Toledo Rockets (12-6) at home against the Miami (OH) RedHawks (8-8) as 11.5-point favorites. The matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 16, 2021, airs on ESP3. The over/under is 150.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Under (150.5)||Toledo 80 Miami (OH) 68|
- In 50% of their games this year (nine of 18 chances), the Rockets and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- Miami (OH) and its opponents have combined to score at least 150.5 points in six of 16 opportunities (37.5%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 1.6 more points per game (152.1) than this game’s total of 150.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 145.3 points per game, 5.2 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Rockets have had set in matchups this season is 2.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- RedHawks games this year have averaged a total of 144.4 points, 6.1 less than the point total in this matchup.
Toledo Betting Information
- Toledo is strong against the spread, going 10-7 this season.
- The Rockets fare well when favored by at least 11.5 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- More often than not, Toledo and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 9 of 17 chances this season.
Miami (OH) Betting Information
- Miami (OH) has a losing record against the spread, going 6-8-1 ATS (covering only 40% of the time).
- When they are at least 11.5-point underdogs, the RedHawks have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In most of RedHawks games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 15 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/26/2021||Toledo||-4.5||146||-200||+163||Regular Season||90-81 TOLEDO|
|2/11/2020||Toledo||-9||142.5||-492||+357||Regular Season||65-57 TOLEDO|
|1/29/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-63 TOLEDO|
|1/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-59 TOLEDO|
- Jackson leads the Rockets in points and assists per game, scoring 17.2 points and distributing 5.7 assists.
- Toledo’s best rebounder is Setric Millner Jr., who averages 6.5 boards per game in addition to his 12.7 PPG average.
- Spencer Littleson’s 3.4 threes per game leads the Rockets.
- The Toledo steals leader is Jackson, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is JT Shumate, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
Miami (OH) Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant is at the top of the RedHawks scoring leaderboard with 13.4 points per game. He also grabs 2.9 rebounds and averages 2.4 assists per game.
- Miami (OH)’s leader in rebounds is Dalonte Brown with 6.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Mekhi Lairy with 3.4 per game.
- Grant makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the RedHawks, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 2.4 per game.
- The RedHawks’ leader in steals is Lairy with 1.1 per game, and Elijah McNamara is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED