The No. 1 seed Toledo Rockets (21-7) are favored by 3.5 points when they meet the No. 5 seed Ohio Bobcats (14-7) in the MAC Tournament semifinals. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Friday at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse tipping off at 5:00 PM ET and airing on CBS Sports.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Rockets and their opponents have combined for 157 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 15 of 28 outings (53.6%) this year.
- Ohio has played in seven games this season (out of 21 total matchups — 33.3% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 157 points.
- The Rockets and the Bobcats combine to average 5.1 more points per game than the over/under of 157 set for this game.
- The Rockets and the Bobcats have seen their opponents average a combined 11.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 157 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Rockets games this year is 3.3 fewer points than the over/under of 157 in this matchup.
- Bobcats games this year have averaged a total of 153.6 points, 3.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 81.7 points per game the Rockets record are 8.6 more points than the Bobcats allow (73.1).
- Toledo has a 14-0 record against the spread and a 17-3 record overall when scoring more than 73.1 points.
- Ohio has a 0-5 record against the spread and a 0-5 record overall when allowing more than 81.7 points.
- The Bobcats score 8.4 more points per game (80.4) than the Rockets give up to opponents (72).
- Ohio has gone 14-4 overall and 12-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 72 points.
- Toledo is 3-6 against the spread and 4-5 overall when it gives up more than 80.4 points.
- The Rockets have totaled 271 more points than their opponents this season (9.7 per game on average), and the Bobcats have scored 153 more points than their opponents (7.3 per game).
Toledo Betting Information
- Against the spread, Toledo has been strong this season, posting an 18-9 record.
- The Rockets fare well when favored by at least 3.5 points, posting a 14-7 record against the spread.
- The Rockets have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 11 times in 27 games this season.
Ohio Betting Information
- The Bobcats have a winning record against the spread, going 12-8 ATS (covering 60% of the time).
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Bobcats have a record ATS of 6-3.
- The Bobcats and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 11 of 20 (55%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/8/2021||Toledo||-4||146||-187||+155||Regular Season||95-78 TOLEDO|
|1/21/2020||Toledo||-1.5||140.5||-125||+102||Regular Season||83-74 TOLEDO|
|1/18/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-52 TOLEDO|
- Marreon Jackson leads the Rockets in points and assists per game, scoring 18.0 points and distributing 6.0 assists.
- Setric Millner Jr. leads the Rockets in rebounding, grabbing 6.7 rebounds per game while also scoring 12.4 points a contest.
- Spencer Littleson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rockets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.6 per contest.
- The Toledo steals leader is Jackson, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is JT Shumate, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
- Jason Preston collects 15.6 points and tacks on 7.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bobcats’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Dwight Wilson’s stat line of 7.4 rebounds, 15.0 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Ohio rebounding leaderboard.
- Ben Roderick’s 2.5 made threes per game lead the Bobcats.
- Ben Vander Plas’ stat line of 1.6 steals and 0.7 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview