The Western Michigan Broncos (4-14) will look to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Toledo Rockets (18-6) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Savage Arena as heavy, 16.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN3. The point total in the matchup is set at 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Toledo (-16.5)||Over (142.5)||Toledo 81 Western Michigan 64|
- In 70.8% of their opportunities this year (17 of 24 chances), the Rockets and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 142.5 points.
- Western Michigan has played in five games this year (out of 18 total matchups — 27.8% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 142.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.8 more points per game (144.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- The Rockets and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 1.5 more points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- The Rockets average point total in outings this year is 152.9, 10.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Broncos this year is 7.1 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Toledo Betting Information
- Against the spread, Toledo has been strong this season, posting a 16-7 record.
- The Rockets have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 10 times in 23 games this season.
Western Michigan Betting Information
- The Broncos have a losing record against the spread, going 7-10 ATS (covering only 41.2% of the time).
- In the majority of Western Michigan’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 17 games, 47.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/9/2020||Toledo||-10||141||-561||+403||Conference Tournament||76-73 TOLEDO|
|2/22/2020||Toledo||-2.5||141.5||-149||+119||Regular Season||68-59 TOLEDO|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-59 TOLEDO|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-57 TOLEDO|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-77 TOLEDO|
- The leader in points and assists for the Rockets is Marreon Jackson, who scores 17.3 points and distributes 6.0 assists per game.
- Setric Millner Jr. is the Rockets best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.4 boards in each contest while scoring 12.5 points per game.
- Spencer Littleson paces his teammates on the Rockets with 3.5 made threes per contest.
- The Toledo steals leader is Jackson, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is JT Shumate, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
Western Michigan Leaders
- The Broncos’ B. Artis White racks up enough points (14.8 per game) and assists (2.6 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Greg Lee’s stat line of 7.2 rebounds, 13.0 points and 2.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Western Michigan rebounding leaderboard.
- Artis White provides the most three-point shooting production for the Broncos. He knocks down 2.8 threes per game.
- Artis White (0.9 steals per game) and Patrick Emilien (0.7 blocks per game) lead the Broncos in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds