AAC opponents meet when the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (8-5) visit the Temple Owls (3-4) at Liacouras Center, starting at 1:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 26, 2021. The Owls are 1-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 128.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Temple (+1)||Over (128.5)||Tulsa 65 Temple 64|
- The Golden Hurricane and their opponents have combined to put up more than 128.5 points in 61.5% of their games this season (eight of 13 opportunities).
- Temple and its opponents have combined to score at least 128.5 points in three of seven outings (42.9%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 129.9 points per game, 1.4 more points than the total of 128.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.0 more points per game (130.5) than this game’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- The average point total in Golden Hurricane games this season is 1.5 more points than the over/under of 128.5 in this matchup.
- Owls games this year have averaged an over/under of 130.4 points, 1.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Golden Hurricane average 67.2 points per contest, just 0.5 fewer points than the 67.7 the Owls surrender to opponents.
- When Tulsa totals more than 67.7 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Temple is 0-4 overall and 1-2-1 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 67.2 points.
- The Owls score an average of 62.7 points per game, only 0.1 fewer points than the 62.8 the Golden Hurricane allow.
- Temple is 2-2 overall and 3-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 62.8 points.
- Tulsa has a 3-5 record overall and an ATS record of 3-5 in games when its opponents score more than 62.7 points.
- The Golden Hurricane have out-scored their opponents by a total of 56 points this season (4.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Owls have out-scored them by 35 more points on the year (five per game).
Tulsa Betting Information
- Tulsa has been solid against the spread, going 7-5 on the season.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Golden Hurricane have fared well against the spread, putting together a 2-1 record.
- Golden Hurricane games have played to the total or above 6 times in 12 games this season.
Temple Betting Information
- The Owls have a winning record against the spread, going 4-2-1 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Owls have fared well, going 2-0 against the spread.
- The Owls and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 2 of 7 (28.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Temple||-2.5||128.5||-147||+119||Regular Season||61-51 TULSA|
|1/3/2020||Temple||-2.5||138||-144||+120||Regular Season||70-44 TULSA|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-73 TEMPLE|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-58 TULSA|
- The Golden Hurricane leader in points and rebounds is Brandon Rachal, who scores 14.7 points and grabs 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Elijah Joiner is Tulsa’s best passer, dishing out 3.8 assists per game while scoring 9.8 PPG.
- Austin Richie leads the Golden Hurricane in three-point shooting with an average of 1.6 made threes per game.
- Darien Jackson and Rachal lead the Golden Hurricane on the defensive end, with Jackson leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Rachal in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- Damian Dunn is the top scorer for the Owls with 14.3 points per game. He also adds 4.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Owls’ leader in rebounds is J.P. Moorman II with 7.0 per contest, and their leader in assists is Jeremiah Williams with 4.1 per game.
- Brendan Barry hits more threes per game than any other member of the Owls, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.6 per contest.
- Temple’s leader in steals is Williams with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Nick Jourdain with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends