The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (9-9) will look to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Temple Owls (4-8) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 as 3.5-point favorites. The Owls have lost four games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 129.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tulsa (-3.5)||Over (129)||Tulsa 69 Temple 62|
- In 55.6% of their games this season (10 of 18 chances), the Golden Hurricane and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 129 points.
- Temple and its opponents have added up to score at least 129 points in 58.3% of their games this year (seven of 12 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 130.5 points per game, 1.5 more points than the total of 129 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 132.6 points per game, 3.6 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total in Golden Hurricane games this season is 0.7 more points than the over/under of 129 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Owls games this year is 4.4 more points than the point total of 129 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Golden Hurricane put up just 2.9 fewer points per game (65.9) than the Owls allow (68.8).
- Tulsa is 5-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 68.8 points.
- Temple is 4-3-1 against the spread and 1-7 overall when allowing more than 65.9 points.
- The Owls’ 64.6 points per game are only 0.8 more points than the 63.8 the Golden Hurricane allow.
- Temple has put together a 6-0-1 ATS record and a 3-5 overall record in games it scores more than 63.8 points.
- Tulsa is 3-7 against the spread and 2-8 overall when it gives up more than 64.6 points.
- The Golden Hurricane have scored a total of 37 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.1 per game), while the Owls have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 51 total points, -4.2 per game).
Tulsa Betting Information
- Against the spread, Tulsa has been strong this season, posting a 9-8 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Golden Hurricane have put together a 2-2 record ATS.
- The Golden Hurricane have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 8 of 17 games (47.1%).
Temple Betting Information
- The Owls have a 7-4-1 record against the spread, covering in 58.3% of their outings.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Owls have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- Temple has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 41.7% of matchups this season (5 out of 12 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/26/2021||Tulsa||-1.5||128||-125||+103||Regular Season||76-67 TEMPLE|
|3/4/2020||Temple||-2.5||128.5||-147||+119||Regular Season||61-51 TULSA|
|1/3/2020||Temple||-2.5||138||-144||+120||Regular Season||70-44 TULSA|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-73 TEMPLE|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-58 TULSA|
- The Golden Hurricane leader in points and rebounds is Brandon Rachal, who scores 14.5 points and grabs 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Elijah Joiner leads Tulsa in assists, averaging 3.4 per game while also scoring 10.4 points per contest.
- Austin Richie connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Golden Hurricane, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.6 per game.
- Darien Jackson and Rachal lead Tulsa on the defensive end, with Jackson leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Rachal in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
- Damian Dunn is the top scorer for the Owls with 13.6 points per game. He also adds 4.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Owls’ leader in rebounds is Jake Forrester with 6.4 per outing, and their leader in assists is Jeremiah Williams with 4.4 per game.
- Brendan Barry’s 1.9 made threes per game lead the Owls.
- Temple’s leader in steals is Williams (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is De’Vondre Perry (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED