The UCF Knights (4-9) are expected to extend a three-game losing streak when they visit the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (9-7) as 4.5-point underdogs at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Reynolds Center. The game airs on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 131.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tulsa (-4.5)||Over (131.5)||Tulsa 70 UCF 65|
- The Golden Hurricane and their opponents have combined for 131.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in nine of 16 games (56.2%) this year.
- UCF has combined with its opponents to score at least 131.5 points in nine of 13 games (69.2%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 2.5 more points per game (134) than this game’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- The Golden Hurricane and the Knights have seen their opponents average a combined 5.9 more points per game than the point total of 131.5 set in this outing.
- The average total the Golden Hurricane have had set in matchups this year is 0.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Knights games this year have averaged an over/under of 139.8 points, 8.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Golden Hurricane score 5.8 fewer points per game (67.5) than the Knights give up (73.3).
- Tulsa is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 73.3 points.
- UCF has recorded a 3-6 record against the spread and a 2-7 record overall in games when it gives up more than 67.5 points.
- The Knights’ 66.5 points per game are only 2.4 more points than the 64.1 the Golden Hurricane allow to opponents.
- UCF has compiled a 3-3 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 64.1 points.
- Tulsa has a 1-6 record overall and an ATS record of 1-6 in games when its opponents put up more than 66.5 points.
- The Golden Hurricane have put up a total of 54 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.4 per game), while the Knights have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 89 total points, -6.8 per game).
Tulsa Betting Information
- Tulsa has been good against the spread this season, posting a 9-6 record.
- The Golden Hurricane have posted a winning record of 2-0 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or higher.
- The Golden Hurricane and their opponents have gone over the total in 8 of 15 games (53.3%) this season.
UCF Betting Information
- The Knights have a 5-8 record against the spread, covering in only 38.5% of their games.
- The Knights have fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- UCF and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 7 of 13 (53.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Tulsa||-6.5||130.5||-299||+233||Regular Season||65-54 TULSA|
|2/9/2020||UCF||-2.5||127.5||-149||+119||Regular Season||83-75 UCF|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-62 UCF|
- Brandon Rachal leads the Golden Hurricane in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 14.9 points and 6.6 boards per game.
- Elijah Joiner is Tulsa’s best passer, dishing out 3.4 assists per game while scoring 10.2 PPG.
- Austin Richie leads the Golden Hurricane in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Darien Jackson is Tulsa’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Rachal leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
- The Knights’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Brandon Mahan with 14.1 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- The Knights’ top assist machine is Darius Perry with a stat line of 2.9 assists, 12.3 points, and 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Darin Green Jr. leads his teammates on the Knights with 2.2 made threes per outing.
- Isaiah Adams (1.7 steals per game) is the steal leader for UCF while C.J. Walker (1.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds