The UAB Blazers (16-4) are favored (by 6.5 points) to extend a seven-game home win streak when they host the Old Dominion Monarchs (10-5) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 130.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UAB (-6.5)||Over (130)||UAB 72 Old Dominion 63|
- In 55% of their games this season (11 of 20 chances), the Blazers and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 130 points.
- In 10 of 15 outings (66.7%) this year, Old Dominion has combined with its opponents to score at least 130 points.
- The two teams average a combined 11.5 more points per game (141.5) than this matchup’s total of 130 points.
- The Blazers and the Monarchs have seen their opponents average a combined 0.7 fewer points per game than the point total of 130 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Blazers games this year is 1.4 more points than the total of 130 in this matchup.
- Monarchs games this season have averaged an over/under of 139.4 points, 9.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Blazers put up just 2.1 more points per game (72.4) than the Monarchs allow (70.3).
- UAB has a 10-0 record overall and a 7-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 70.3 points.
- Old Dominion is 2-5 against the spread and 3-4 overall when allowing more than 72.4 points.
- The Monarchs put up an average of 69.1 points per game, 10.1 more points than the 59 the Blazers give up.
- Old Dominion has put together a 5-0-1 ATS record and a 10-4 overall record in games it scores more than 59 points.
- UAB is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 69.1 points.
- The Blazers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 268 points this season (13.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Monarchs have out-scored them by only 17 more points on the year (1.2 per game).
UAB Betting Information
- Against the spread, UAB has been strong this season, posting an 11-7 record.
- The Blazers have posted a winning record of 9-4 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or bigger.
- UAB and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 6 of 18 games this season (33.3%).
Old Dominion Betting Information
- Old Dominion has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 5-8-1 ATS.
- The Monarchs have not fared well as a 6.5-point underdog, going 1-2 against the spread when they are at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Old Dominion and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 7 of 14.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||UAB||-2.5||128||-148||+120||Regular Season||72-63 UAB|
|1/4/2020||Old Dominion||-4||115.5||-195||+155||Regular Season||58-52 OLD|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-50 UAB|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-59 OLD|
- The leader in points and assists for the Blazers is Tavin Lovan, who scores 12.7 points and dishes out 2.7 assists per game.
- Trey Jemison leads the Blazers in rebounding, grabbing 7.5 rebounds per game while also scoring 7.6 points a contest.
- The Blazers get the most three-point shooting production out of Jalen Benjamin, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
- Quan Jackson and Jemison lead UAB on the defensive end, with Jackson leading the team in steals averaging 2.4 per game and Jemison in blocks averaging 2.3 per contest.
Old Dominion Leaders
- Malik Curry’s points (15.5 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Monarchs’ leaderboards.
- The Monarchs’ top rebounder is Austin Trice — he pulls down 7.1 per game while averaging 10.6 points per game.
- A.J. Oliver II leads his teammates on the Monarchs with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Curry (2.0 steals per game) and Kalu Ezikpe (1.6 blocks per game) lead the Monarchs in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED