The UC Davis Aggies (6-6) visit the Cal Poly Mustangs (3-15) as 7-point favorites after Elijah Pepper racked up 32 points in the Aggies 78-76 victory over Long Beach State. The matchup is at 5:00 PM ET on Friday, February 26, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 136.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cal Poly (+7)||Over (136)||UC Davis 73 Cal Poly 68|
- The Aggies and their opponents have combined to score more than 136 points in 66.7% of their games this year (eight of 12 opportunities).
- In nine of 18 outings (50%) this year, Cal Poly has combined with its opponents to score more than 136 points.
- These two teams average a combined 136.4 points per game, 0.4 more points than the over/under of 136 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 146 points per game, 10 more than the point total for this game.
- The average point total for Aggies games this year is 13.9 more points than the over/under of 136 in this matchup.
- Mustangs games this season have averaged a total of 132.5 points, 3.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Aggies average only 3.9 more points per game (75.2) than the Mustangs give up (71.3).
- UC Davis has a 4-3 record overall and a 3-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 71.3 points.
- Cal Poly has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 0-6 record overall when giving up more than 75.2 points.
- The Mustangs score 13.5 fewer points per game (61.2) than the Aggies allow (74.7).
- When it scores more than 74.7 points, Cal Poly is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- UC Davis’ record is 5-6 overall and 4-6 against the spread when it gives up more than 61.2 points to its opponents.
- The Aggies have scored only seven more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.5 per game), while the Mustangs have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 183 total points, -10.1 per game).
UC Davis Betting Information
- UC Davis has covered in just five of 11 matchups this season.
- The Aggies have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -7 or bigger.
- The Aggies and their opponents have gone over the total in 6 of 11 games (54.5%) this season.
Cal Poly Betting Information
- Cal Poly has a losing record against the spread, going 6-9 ATS (covering only 40% of the time).
- In most of Mustangs games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 15 games, 26.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||UC Davis||-3||142.5||-160||+130||Regular Season||77-62 UCDV|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-51 UCDV|
UC Davis Leaders
- The Aggies leader in points and assists is Ezra Manjon, who puts up 15.8 points per game along with 3.5 assists.
- Kennedy Koehler is UC Davis’ best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.3 boards in each contest while scoring 8.3 points per game.
- Pepper leads his teammates on the Aggies with 2.0 made threes per outing.
- Pepper is UC Davis’ leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Koehler leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Cal Poly Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma has the top spot on the Mustangs leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.3 points and 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Cal Poly’s assist leader is Keith Smith with 3.8 per game. He also scores 5.4 points per game and tacks on 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Mark Crowe hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Mustangs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.1 per game.
- Smith (1.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for Cal Poly while Koroma (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds