The UC Davis Aggies (8-6) are 1.5-point favorites as they try to extend a five-game win streak when they host the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (11-8) on Friday, March 5, 2021 at The Pavilion (UC Davis). The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Hawaii (+1.5)||Over (140.5)||Hawaii 74 UC Davis 70|
- In seven of 14 outings (50%) this year, the Aggies and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- Hawaii and its opponents have added up to score at least 140.5 points in 63.2% of their games this season (12 of 19 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 148 points per game, 7.5 more points than the over/under of 140.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 142.3 points per game, 1.8 more than the point total for this game.
- The average point total in Aggies games this season is 6.9 more points than the total of 140.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Rainbow Warriors games this season is 2.4 more points than the point total of 140.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Aggies record 74.3 points per game, 5.1 more points than the 69.2 the Rainbow Warriors allow.
- UC Davis has a 5-3 record overall and a 4-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 69.2 points.
- In games Hawaii gives up more than 74.3 points, it is 2-4 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
- The Rainbow Warriors put up an average of 73.7 points per game, just 0.6 more points than the 73.1 the Aggies give up to opponents.
- Hawaii is 3-0 against the spread and 10-2 overall when it scores more than 73.1 points.
- UC Davis is 1-4 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 73.7 points.
- The Aggies have scored only 17 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.2 per game), and the Rainbow Warriors have out-scored opponents by 87 points on the season (4.5 more per game).
UC Davis Betting Information
- The Aggies have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 6-7 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Aggies have struggled to a 3-6 record ATS this season.
- The Aggies have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 6 of 13 games (46.2%).
Hawaii Betting Information
- Hawaii has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 5-6 ATS.
- When they play as at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Rainbow Warriors have a record ATS of 1-5.
- Hawaii has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 72.7% of matchups this year (8 out of 11 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||UC Davis||-1.5||140.5||-129||+105||Regular Season||67-65 HAWAII|
|1/26/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-75 HAWAII|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-69 HAWAII|
|1/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-60 HAWAII|
UC Davis Leaders
- The Aggies leader in points and assists is Ezra Manjon, who scores 15.9 points per game along with 3.4 assists.
- Kennedy Koehler is UC Davis’ best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.5 boards in each contest while scoring 7.6 points per game.
- Elijah Pepper makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
- Pepper is the Aggies leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Koehler leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Justin Webster is the top scorer for the Rainbow Warriors with 12.4 points per game. He also tacks on 3.4 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game to his statistics.
- Casdon Jardine is at the top of the Rainbow Warriors rebounding leaderboard with 5.6 rebounds per game, and Biwali Bayles leads the squad in assists with 2.6 per outing.
- Jardine contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Rainbow Warriors. He makes 1.6 threes per game.
- Hawaii’s leader in steals is Junior Madut (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Mate Colina (0.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Creighton Bluejays vs. Georgetown Hoyas: 3/13/2021 Big East Championship Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends